What's new

ClassicMK on Twitter!

X820

Noob
As of today Twitter has been added with the official ClassicMK Twitter page!

Follow us here http://twitter.com/ClassicMK

This will be used as an extended version of the forums aswell as short news that may not be suited to dedicate a new thread to for instance.

If you have a Twitter account, be sure to follow you favourite Mortal Kombat source on the internet :)

If you do not, spread the love and join here

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I wonder if this is the cause of all the visitors today. 106 people?! Nearly a new record.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ScheissNussen said:
Rob isn't on twitter (yet;). I don't usually subscribe to this trendy shit either, but Twitter is good. You don't get hassled if you don't want to and you get tons of info from game companies as it leaks as well as pretty much anything else.

Pretty neat to be able to send messages directly to the MK developers too.
This. Twitter is crack and my name is Tyrone Biggums.

DCIguy said:
I wonder if this is the cause of all the visitors today. 106 people?! Nearly a new record.
I have been posting loads on the gamespot/gamefaqs website the past few days with lots of MK9 stuff. Everything I post is linked straight back to CMK. Dunno if that has helped at all.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DCIguy said:
IceyTruth said:
I have been posting loads on the gamespot/gamefaqs website the past few days with lots of MK9 stuff. Everything I post is linked straight back to CMK. Dunno if that has helped at all.
Hopefully a lot of both!

Thanks Icey!