What's new

Clash Combos by TONY-T!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Australian combo legend TONY-T almost never spends a day without going into the lab to cook up some mind-boggling concepts, and the video presented in this article introduces yet another example of his never-ending genius. Here, he sparks the debut of a unique brand of combos based on the Clash system in Injustice...specifically, Clash Combos!

Let this be a valuable lesson to all Injustice players: no matter what reasons you may have, it is never wise to initiate the Clash system right at the tail end of a combo, even if you have meter to spend. Be mindful of the risks and the consequences that come with them should you choose this option.​
However, these are just for show. Characters used to demonstrate the Clash Combos are Superman, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and Deathstroke. Will we see more of these combos from TONY-T in the near future?!​
A quick note taken from Tony, in his exact words:​

"A Clash combo cannot go over 99% no matter how much meter you bet. Unless of course you somehow manage a combo that does over 100% before you initiate the clash.. (practice mode only)"

Credits go to TONY-T for the video!

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Sick stuff. Aside from the actual clash combos that was a sick Superman corner combo. The timing on that stuff is tight and it looked spot on. I'm barely at just over 60% corner combos with Supes and peeps still rage quit as soon as I've done it in 4/10 cases. Just imagine doing this to anyone online. A full bar gone before they get even the slightest chance to react ;). If that doesn't get you hate mail what does?

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Nice concept, Tony. Do more of these combos with others, please.

FUCK I NEED DAT SUPER CORNER :eek:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
LOL. If you panic on a combo worrying it will never end and clash it late you are essentially knifing yourself in the face and thinking its a good thing. ALWAYS be aware of meter when a combo is going down. You clash that shit only if you have the meter to win or if you know what they are doing will kill you unless it stops.

I must be the only one who thinks this is dumb.

Seems to me its just a combo video with a clash at the end of every combo where the opponent wages no meter. Explain it to me like I'm five?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
the flash has one too, i'll post the video when i get home next week.

yeah never understood why anyone would clash at the end....

IF you win the bargain.... you cancelled out all of what he just did to you (or some of it)

if you lose the bargain.... well watch OP video.

If you tie.... you eat the combo anyways and saved yourself like 2%

at the beginning of a combo..

you lose? your opponent loses alot of his meter... and he does the combo damage he was going to do anyway, but now he has no meter.

You tie...? MK9 Breaker YEAH!

You win? you gain health.