What's new

Civil War VI PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN FOR $30 UNTIL FRIDAY 11:59PM - First 3/5 Major

but it's not about me. Something I've learned from a very wise streamer...the most important participant in any tournament is the guy(s) that go 0-2. I want to know for the little guy, if there a refund policy on pre registering?
\

also thank you I love you!

Technically, there is a no refund policy on the event. This is to cover my ass.

However, if X person can't make it for a good reason and contacts me personally with said reason a decent amount of time before the tournament, I refund entries fairly often. I usually demand a retweet or two for the privilege though.

Contacting me the day before the tournament saying "i gotta work" ain't gonna fly.

Contacting me b/c your flight was canceled b/c of the boston marathon bombing (this happened)... gg's, stay safe, here's your money back.

I'm really working hard for you guys. You guys are getting a room with KI and Aqua can tell you... it's really fancy.

Also, I played again for the first time since TFC. Beat Jkun's lantern with Batgirl.

Technically, there is a no refund policy on the event. This is to cover my ass.

However, if X person can't make it for a good reason and contacts me personally with said reason a decent amount of time before the tournament, I refund entries fairly often. I usually demand a retweet or two for the privilege though.

Contacting me the day before the tournament saying "i gotta work" ain't gonna fly.

Contacting me b/c your flight was canceled b/c of the boston marathon bombing (this happened)... gg's, stay safe, here's your money back.

I'm really working hard for you guys. You guys are getting a room with KI and Aqua can tell you... it's really fancy.

Also, I played again for the first time since TFC. Beat Jkun's lantern with Batgirl.
awesome! great to know! When does preregistration close??

awesome! great to know! When does preregistration close??
The price goes from normal reg to "at-door" reg (i.e. 30 to 40$) Friday, April 4th.

Online reg will remain open until 11am the Saturday of the tournament. The system we use to reg you at the door is the exact same online, CC and all. No cash is accepted.

3/5 all the way Injustice tourney, Sabin streaming, Mikemetroid and Mr Aquaman(who's this dude???*) made director of IGAU, and Civil War in Capcom Cup Pro Tour - goddamn good news.

*: j/k - I know Mr Aquaman is the Aquaman of US :p

Back on topic, I wonder how 3/5 Injustice tourney experience will pan out.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
NO DEATH POOL AT CIVIL WAR. THIS IS A FINAL DECISION. We have chosen to go against it before pools were even made.
Seeding will be done after Monday, so expect them Thursday (before the tournament).

4 pools and brackets will be run two at a time with each done via Challonge.

We are aiming for 6 setups for pool play and hopefully 2 for casuals.

MK9 WILL BE RUN COMPLETELY BY ME, I WILL TAKE MK9 REGISTRATION DURING IGAU FINALS (Sunday 10a-2p) $10 entry

MK9 will start at 2pm and will only be one (or two pools if there is more than expected) pool.

How at door registration will work

-Basically like pre-reg, there will be a computer with a credit card scanner that will take you to paypal.
NO CASH AT THE DOOR

-If you are a spectator however, you can pay in cash.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
NO DEATH POOL AT CIVIL WAR. THIS IS A FINAL DECISION. We have chosen to go against it before pools were even made.
Seeding will be done after Monday, so expect them Thursday (before the tournament).

4 pools and brackets will be run two at a time with each done via Challonge.

We are aiming for 6 setups for pool play and hopefully 2 for casuals.

MK9 WILL BE RUN COMPLETELY BY ME, I WILL TAKE MK9 REGISTRATION DURING IGAU FINALS (Sunday 10a-2p)

MK9 will start at 2pm and will only be one (or two pools if there is more than expected) pool.

How at door registration will work

-Basically like pre-reg, there will be a computer with a credit card scanner that will take you to paypal.
NO CASH AT THE DOOR

-If you are a spectator however, you can pay in cash.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Why would late registers get privileges? Send dem h0es to the death pools. Every late registry in one-two pools and pre-regs get their own pools. Also, did you guys know that 00100000 + 01101001 = 10110110 in the 2's complement?