What's new

Civil War V Trailer - Including 'first ever' Injustice tournament

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
On April 19th-21st in Richmond, Virginia... it's time once again to head in to battle and quite literally. One thing that is said to make the Civil War events unique is the actual "sword" trophies that the winners get, as was done last year's event. Within the multiple games that Civil War V will offer for the competition, competitors should note that not only is Mortal Kombat gauging for battle but also Injustice: Gods Among Us. Injustice comes out on April 16th, just 3 days before this event making Civil War V the first official Injustice tournament at a major.

Stream will be provided by Team Sp00ky - More information can be found here.

WHEN: Friday April 19th @ 6pm to Sunday, April 21st at 1145pm

WHERE: Comfort Inn Midtown Conference Center
3200 W Broad St
Richmond VA 23220

Room Rate: 65$/ night FRI/SAT/SUN (this is only the early special, will go up) CALL to get this rate and in the room block (804) 359-4061

MAJOR ATTRACTIONS
Tony Major’s Candy Cabs! (CvS2, 3S, A2, ST all on cabs)

Trophy Swords!

The salty Suite.

Team Spooky will be streaming!

GAME LIST:
Street Fighter IV AE2012 (Xbox 360)

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)

Street Fighter x Tekken 2013 (Xbox 360)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Playstation 3)

Mortal Kombat 9 (Playstation 3)

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Playstation 3)

Dead or Alive 5 (Playstation 3)

King Of Fighters 13 (Xbox 360)

Persona 4 Arena (Xbox 360)

Guilty Gear AC+R (If Avail)(Xbox 360)

BB” CP? (If Avail) (Xbox 360)

Skullgirls (If Patch Avail) (Xbox 360) if not PS3

ST GAMES (20$ for all 4 tourneys, ratio, team, charlock, standard)
Credit: Shoryuken.com

Attachments

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I might try going again, it's a pretty good event! Best thing is that Buz & Ned's BBQ is right around the corner and they have the best pulled pork and fried shrimp!!!

I'm surprised mk9 and injustice will be on ps3 as this has been ran on xbox in the past; it helps most mk9 tournament players

I'm surprised mk9 and injustice will be on ps3 as this has been ran on xbox in the past; it helps most mk9 tournament players
Blame Tekken Tag. Made me go get ps3's. The only games go along very naturally. You guys like tekken players, right?

Oh yeah, there will be an UMK3 machine there. I own one.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
what date is injustice actually out in the US? the UK gets the game on april 19th, so its gonna be pretty neat watching tourney gameplay right as we get our mitts on it :)

what date is injustice actually out in the US? the UK gets the game on april 19th, so its gonna be pretty neat watching tourney gameplay right as we get our mitts on it :)
Tuesday 4/16. It'll be a raw tourney, but people will have some time in training mode at least!

I figured hype of new game> not having the tourney due to the freshness.

Also, FYI, Civil War is teaming up with We.Hit.Buttons... who is the parent group of Mid Atlantic Kombat and VA Tekken Rage. They're staffing and stocking the 3D room at Civil War.

They ran the great Flawless Victory tournament last year!

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Guess I have no choice but to be there. I'll talk Curse into playing, he's been spending an unhealthy amount of time playing Magic 2013 lately.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I will be there for Injustice, MK and AE (I'll get bopped my Akuma is whack and brand new). Looking forward to it, and yes Blackula this is me 100% hands down no way I will miss it confirming. OF ALL THE FOR REALLSIES I'VE TOLD YOU I PROMISE THIS ONE IS THE MOST LEGIT ever, and I'm already putting in for that whole week off of work so that way I can prepare myself a bit with Injustice.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I will be there for Injustice, MK and AE (I'll get bopped my Akuma is whack and brand new). Looking forward to it, and yes Blackula this is me 100% hands down no way I will miss it confirming. OF ALL THE FOR REALLSIES I'VE TOLD YOU I PROMISE THIS ONE IS THE MOST LEGIT ever, and I'm already putting in for that whole week off of work so that way I can prepare myself a bit with Injustice.
I'll believe it when I actually see you there. ;)