Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pre Patch Version

1v1 tourney

1. Chris g (Rep)
2. Atl_Redd (Liu Kang, Smoke)
3. Atl Batman (Lao)
4. Jimmy Vonvitti (Ermac, Liu Kang)
5. Pig of the hut (CSZ, mileena)

On a personal note congratulations to Jimmy Vonvitti - He came out and this was his first tourney ever and really put it to some people and almost beat Atl Redd with his Ermac. He beat me in Losers Semis and I give him tons of credit for outplaying me. He forced me to counter with Mileena and Looking back CSZ was my better option as i was far more in tune with him. I left my character I had spent so much time prepping with for someone i rarely use

Jimmy showed massive mental poise and i did not.

Due to raging amount of salt pouring from my skin I challenged Chris g to a money Match FT 5....Pig won 5-0 and it was recorded. Video coming today.

Great turn out that included the following player but isnt total list.

Chrig g
red djinn
duke
Fly
Pig
Atl red
atl batman
cyusstrike
jimmy vonvitti
Clint
GDF
subzeromsmokerai
critical Limit
Beeneeweenees
Viper

Red Djinn vs ATL_Batman to Rematch of Redd vs. Chris G (first of the tourney): http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp/b/295897825

Cyusstrike vs Viper (right after the Redd vs. Chris G match): http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp/b/295898210

Continuation of Cyusstrike vs. Viper: http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp/b/295898501

Loser's Quarter Finals to Grand Finals(Redd vs. Chris G): http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp/b/295906667

This should be all matches that were streamed

Great stuff guys. Always a good time watching ATL FGC tournies. You folks really know how to generate the fucking hype. Mad respect to all the players. Congrats to everyone.

DoA FTW OMG LOL ... ;)

SZSR

Noob
MK9:
1: LB NYChris G ($119.00)
2: FR ATL_Redd ($34.00)
3: I.C. ATLBatman ($17.00)
4: Jimmy_Vonvitti
5: Pig Of The Hut
5: Clint The Beast
7: Lord Of The Fly
7: Cyusstrike
9: Beeneeweenies
9: ATL Virus
9: FG Viper
9: STV Djinn
13: Gdf
13: SSR
13: The Duke
13: Critical Limit
17: Dj
17: Norm The Storm
19: You Are Not Ready

Here's the full results with cash prizes, thanks to GA FGC.

My personal opinion, I really have to level up after the beatings I got, in the tourney and the casuals. Let's go GA!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Great stuff guys. Always a good time watching ATL FGC tournies. You folks really know how to generate the fucking hype. Mad respect to all the players. Congrats to everyone.

DoA FTW OMG LOL ... ;)
lol youre not right....just not right lmao

Although it was a long drive. I had fun.

I just wish there were more MK setups. felt kinda cheated I couldn't play everyone for how long I drove lol.

GG's for anyone who played against my Jade.

Pig Good stuff destroying me in bracket. I was wondering if it'd be cool if at somet point in the next month or so If I could drive up there and play a shit ton of 1v1's to learn the CSZ match up. Practicing against a good mileena would be helpful to.

I had no idea how to punish your dive kicks, my anti airs weren't even fast enough on reaction lol.

and I made a few mistakes repeating my pressure that was stopped by your parry like 3 times.

GG's everyone.

@Johnny Cage I fought in loser's Really fun close game man. Set 3, game point. The sweat was on. I had alot of fun in our match. I had to constantly change my crap up because of how well you mixed up your stuff.

Man GGS to all that came out to Impact clash. Shout Outs to the Atl Squad for holding it down Clint,Batman, Redd, Fly, and Pig we repped hard in mk .Thanks for the competitors from other states showing up to support the Ga scene too.

in my casuals I had fun Beenieweenes ggs man it was fun playing you hope my sub wasnt too much .

Viper solid player man I have to say I saw your vid on the variety of ppl do 40 damage combos made me wanna expand my character horizons much more using those combos as BNB lol your quan chi is dangerous I didn't wanna get Rune traped but good stuff in the casuals and the tournament.

Clint I really hate your reptile just annoying but your Sonya is becoming a problem congrats.

Pig always a pleasure playing you bro I learn so much every time we play.

Fly I cant believe I almost had you but that Tv had me a ll messed up 5% life both players both matches lol EPIC!!!

Jimmy Vonvitti never seen a Ermac play like that your corner game was nasty too never seen the kick string before but its all good you made me stop picking sub and made me pick kitana I believe its a better match up now.

SSR and GDF as alway its a pleasure to play you your smoke/ Lao gets better everytime we play. thanks for ya'll support of my subzero I really do put alotta work into him.

Red Dijinn wish I knew who you were when you was there woulda enjoyed the matches offline

Chris G thanks for the Matches and the tips against reptile enjoyed meeting and chatting with you.

Critical limit enjoyed our casuals your jade had me going for a sec but i figured what I was doing wrong ggs nonetheless sir.

and if I missed anyone else thanks for coming and if we played thanks for the games.

Yess Finally I was streamed

new york in the house!
Yeah Yeah NY in the house. Screw that, oh wait I am from NY but I live in the ATL now.

So torn on how I feel about this....Not really Screw that NY in the house. Great tourney for everyone, I really wish I would have been able to go and be a part of it. If you have not looked at the stream you are missing out on one of the best matches of the year IMHO.

gdf

Noob
Standing behind Chris G that match he never reacted. He had just nerves of steel, I couldn't see Redd though, until he bowed during the babality that is. :)

Hahaha, I love the "ah! ah! ah!" for the Kang combos.. its like the "Bah bah bah!" for the CDjr rain corner combos the other week. Love it.

chem

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
man that atl red and chrisg fights where beastly, fucking best smoke play ive ever seen, even better than aris :confused:

Saint

Noob
man that atl red and chrisg fights where beastly, fucking best smoke play ive ever seen, even better than aris :confused:
That is an unfair comparison to make. Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time we saw Aris play was months ago.