What's new

Chris G Thoughts on Injustice and Characters at Texas Showdown

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Tom, sometime in the video Chris G cites the Cyborg's style of play is similar to Spencer, from Marvel. Is this true?

Also would like to know about Green Arrow's mobility, i read something about him being a little slow and it scares me.

Tom, sometime in the video Chris G cites the Cyborg's style of play is similar to Spencer, from Marvel. Is this true?

Also would like to know about Green Arrow's mobility, i read something about him being a little slow and it scares me.
He's a run away projectile based character. I doubt he plays that much like Spencer he just has his zipline move to move around the screen.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I've had the game and downloaded the patch on Saturday. I personally noticed the "broken" abilities of MK9 characters have been distributed amongst the roster of Injustice. Cyborg got that IAGB, Flash that Cage tier, Ares/Kenshi, Deathstroke/perfect striker. I really felt how the final built of the game is really balanced and feels great. I main DS and Ares and yesterday when I attended the WB event in Toronto, the game didn't have final patch, though LOTS of combo videos were patched the damage scaling was NOT. Easy Deathstroke BnB 52% (Ermac tier). I'm pretty sure the diverse FGC members will LOVE this game and I've met a buncha hardcore MK fans that HATE the game.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

GA's forward dash is FAST! Very fast ..

Breaker

~AKUMA~
REDRUM that is very true and I don't even play Marvel just from animation and style of fighter it is 100% Spencer with Kabals IAGB

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Hm, thank you for the infromation.

What scares me in his mobility is all praise about his forward dash but in compensation no one speak so well of his backdash and jump ins.

Things can change and Tom can break it down better than me but GA is not really a Zoner.. His rush down is very good and it seems better at jump in range.. Full screen vs a real Zoner like Deathstroke is a lose lose for GA.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Things can change and Tom can break it down better than me but GA is not really a Zoner.. His rush down is very good and it seems better at jump in range.. Full screen vs a real Zoner like Deathstroke is a lose lose for GA.
Oh, thanks for it. I was considering playing with him first because i'm a fan and then by having almost 100% sure that he would be a zoner. Now with this information that he isn't exactly a zoner but a rushdown character makes me rethink the "team".

I'll not abandon him, but i want a pocket zoner.

well chris said he played the majority of the chars unlike most of the testers who went.. as well as played 12 hours a day for a entire week.. i spoke to him offstream and he knows so much already. and with his history and how good he is in not only marvel, but multiple games.. i respect a lot of his opinions.. but who knows what will happen in the future.

he told me how superman was alright.. but once you play the char for like a week you will not want to use him because hes pretty bland
The best part was when he called everyone "idiots" complaining about interactibles and the recent combos that came up, that mocking voice was LOL.

Death

Warrior
Deathstroke got raped in the hot fix this weekend. Chris g is right about superman. Superman is not that good at all and pretty bland. Hes so risky and doesnt have anything broken like most chars. Siniestro, flash got nerfed too.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Lbsh Tom. If aquaman was still not good after nerfs you probably wouldn't be maining him.
I'm sure his trait is still godlike and his parry will still do the same. A punishable trident is not a big deal if you know when and how to use it.

Inb4 Chris g wins civil war.

Lbsh Tom. If aquaman was still not good after nerfs you probably wouldn't be maining him.
I'm sure his trait is still godlike and his parry will still do the same. A punishable trident is not a big deal if you know when and how to use it.

Inb4 Chris g wins civil war.
He never said he wasn't still good. He just said he's not broken like how Chris G described him.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Deathstroke got raped in the hot fix this weekend. Chris g is right about superman. Superman is not that good at all and pretty bland. Hes so risky and doesnt have anything broken like most chars. Siniestro, flash got nerfed too.
Classic Death <3

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Oh, thanks for it. I was considering playing with him first because i'm a fan and then by having almost 100% sure that he would be a zoner. Now with this information that he isn't exactly a zoner but a rushdown character makes me rethink the "team".

I'll not abandon him, but i want a pocket zoner.
Pocket Zoner ? Deathstroke then

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

Didnt notice Deathstroke's nerfs this weekend he's still raping the KOTH's mostly

And yea Flash and Sinestro are said to be much worse now (from testers)