What's new

Chris G is picking up Kenshi and giving it a "good try"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matix218

Get over here!
it was not a top major because i was counting mlgs and evo. now it is because tom said mlg do not count cause he cannot compete

do you understand now?
It is impossible to argue with you because you change your point of view every 5 seconds. Either NEC was a top major and peoples results there are relevant or it was not. You can't have it both ways just to suit whatever player you are trying to build up or put down.

Tom Brady if mlg does not count for you then it must not count for others. you cant be special treated like this its either all or nothing for everyone. should evo 2011 not count cause cd bros couldnt attend?
I didnt say it should/shouldnt count for me, I said it shouldnt count AGAINST me. MLG is N/A for me, not applicable. Not for or against, I was staff, the castor. No one should look at MLG and say I "would have" or "would not have".

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
tom said mlg do not count because he couldnt compete so i comply. i am not counting mlgs anymore only evo and grass roots which is why sonicfox should be top.
Rationalists have a great word for people like you. Crackpot. It describes someone bearing strong convictions even though they contradict all of the available evidence. They do not listen or attempt to include new information in their arguments. They push their point using logical fallacies which they are inherently unable to see. Their opinions have no basis in reason.

What's sad is, I am probably the nicest person I know. I look for the good in everyone, I want to be friends with everyone, and I will listen to any argument so long as it is firmly based in reason. However, it is also my responsibility to destroy bad ideas wherever I find them. And you sir have done nothing but set off my bullshit meter, post after post.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Tom Brady Dude, you know you have way more friends and fans than haters. If I were you, I'd refrain from reading threads on TYM...since trolls clearly bother you. You are too famous and too popular and the rest are just jealous. You better compete and then drink with me at SCR! ;)

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
If Pig of the Hut and 16 Bit want to put you in their top ten players list, then more power to them. For some reason, emotion and politics play more of a part in personal top tens than actual data. Sorry, Tom, but for all intents and purposes, N/A = 0 when you have other players who attended MLG. To have it any other way is to give you credit you don't deserve.

coolwhip

Noob
If Pig of the Hut and 16 Bit want to put you in their top ten players list, then more power to them. For some reason, emotion and politics play more of a part in personal top tens than actual data. Sorry, Tom, but for all intents and purposes, N/A = 0 when you have other players who attended MLG. To have it any other way is to give you credit you don't deserve.
Yeah, and your emotions (ie dislike for Tom) is in no way clouding your assessment, I'm sure.

I agree.. N/A = 0 which is what I was saying. However, you do have at least one player who has not produced for the second half of 2012. 6 months, the last half of the year, and you you have him in a CURRENT top 10. During my 6 months of not competing it was said that I cant be not placing via being inactive in majors because of commentating for half a year and be considered current top 10. Is this not the same for everyone? CURRENTLY, i am placing in majors again now that I can compete again.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I agree.. N/A = 0 which is what I was saying. However, you do have at least one player who has not produced for the second half of 2012. 6 months, the last half of the year, and you you have him in a CURRENT top 10. During my 6 months of not competing it was said that I cant be not placing via being inactive in majors because of commentating for half a year and be considered current top 10. Is this not the same for everyone? CURRENTLY, i am placing in majors again now that I can compete again.
Let's not forget that Detroit won Anaheim and got 9th at EVO. Just because he's inactive doesn't mean that he wasn't a top 10 player in 2012.

And 2012 means "year in review", not "current".

Let's not forget that Detroit won Anaheim and got 9th at EVO. Just because he's inactive doesn't mean that he wasn't a top 10 player in 2012.

And 2012 means "year in review", not "current".
Lets also not forget that 16 bit placed top 8 in all 3 MLG's, CURBO was top 8 at an MLG, 9th at another MLG, and 9th at EVO. You make excuses for my tourney win over 16bit because it wasnt a major, and discredit my match vs CURBO at NEC. There are more examples of how you say that my quality wins dont count because it wasnt a major or some other random reason. NEC was a major with A LOT of top 8 and top 16 MLG and EVO placers, and more players then any MLG, and you still have excuses why it doesnt count

yes or no.. overall.. Is Tom Brady a top 10 MK9 player? you can make 9999999999999999 threads and 99% will agree, yes. You sir, are a hater, which is why you are in the 1% that says no.

NEC was supposed to be the tourney that I either get exposed at or prove that I'm still top. Now after the fact, people like you wanna hedge their bets. Just admit, you were salty that I did well and move on from the hater parade.

/discussion.. I dont think the opinion of Billstickers carries more weight then the majority of the community, especially the other top tourney players. Maybe you should ask yourself.. "is tom really only considered top because of politics, or do I hate him so much that I actually get mad at the thought of it?". Maybe you'll realize that there is a reason the other top tourney players disagree with you.. I hope one day you come to terms with you hatred of me, maybe we can get a drink at the next major we are both at and you can finally bury the hatchet. If not, then I again apologize for not saying hello, I didnt hear you and apologize that you feel snubbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.