What's new

Video/Tutorial - Ninjitsu Choice of costume apparently alters hurtbox properties?

Is the clone functioning properly?

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
This applies to Mileena against Lao as well, 112124 hat doesn't connect against vampiress mid screen (on hit) like it does against all female characters.

Doesn't really change anything but its a thing.
Have you checked this over with all of Lao's costumes on Vampireress specifically? Maybe 112124 hat spin would link properly using the MK3 costume or something?

E

Eldriken

I wonder if this is something worthy of tagging Colt in. I know he hates being tagged in derp threads, but I don't think this constitutes as one.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
When you tested the tournament costume you walked into Sub Zero before he did the B33~clone. When you tested the klassic costume you just stood there and let Sub walk towards you and do B33~clone.

Scrub.

E

Eldriken

hitbox ...............hurtbox ............viewer .................training mode...............nrs...please.....
It will never happen. Like I said before in another thread: We'd blow our fucking gaskets if we got to see the hitbox for certain moves.

However, I think that NRS should have something like this so people can figure out the shit that's not working like it should be easier.

STRYKIE

When you tested the tournament costume you walked into Sub Zero before he did the B33~clone. When you tested the klassic costume you just stood there and let Sub walk towards you and do B33~clone.

Scrub.
I did both whilst testing various costumes before I recorded you fucking buffoon.

I wonder if this is something worthy of tagging Colt in. I know he hates being tagged in derp threads, but I don't think this constitutes as one.
OP updated...

*gulps*

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
It will never happen. Like I said before in another thread: We'd blow our fucking gaskets if we got to see the hitbox for certain moves.

However, I think that NRS should have something like this so people can figure out the shit that's not working like it should be easier.
hah yeah i know but its like the one dream have to keep alive.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
It's one thing to have to deal with top tiers or cheap tactics. But NRS players have to deal with bad development. I wonder if NRS would have a job without MK. Did this happen in injustice too?

E

Eldriken

It's one thing to have to deal with top tiers or cheap tactics. But NRS players have to deal with bad development. I wonder if NRS would have a job without MK. Did this happen in injustice too?
I don't think it was as bad. Apparently Doomsday's Containment Suit caused him to have a bigger hitbox.

E

Eldriken

Jon Stewart Green Lantern was also slower in walk/dash speed than all other GL costumes.
Wow. The walk speed in that game was ass as it was and then something as simple as a character's alternate costume makes theirs slower? lolol

C'mon, NRS.

STRYKIE

Jon Stewart Green Lantern was also slower in walk/dash speed than all other GL costumes.
Wtf. Shouldn't a black GL skin have faster speed if anything?

Oh well, it's not like they had an Asian skin called "Green Rantern".