What's new

Video/Tutorial - Ninjitsu Choice of costume apparently alters hurtbox properties?

Is the clone functioning properly?

• Total voters

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
This is a feature, not a bug! Problem solved.

Seriously though. Come on with this. The hit and hurtboxes should not be model dependent. This happened in MK9 as well.

Wigy

There it is...
I seriously don't know why they can't do a base hurt/hitbox and just design the costume over it...

NRS are stupidly incompetent

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
It will never happen. Like I said before in another thread: We'd blow our fucking gaskets if we got to see the hitbox for certain moves.

However, I think that NRS should have something like this so people can figure out the shit that's not working like it should be easier.
Paulo won't do it. Imagine all the derp threads he'd be tagged in to fix hitboxes if they did that

SEN WIIISE

Kall the Kid, King Khanum!
Bruh! No way they'll just let this stuff ride. Like, okay. We are spoiled AF nowawadays. So I don't see us embracing the idea. Were used to patches and competitive balancing, unlike the arcade era.

I mean it sounds kind of cool. But there's too many opinions and preference in costumes. So the likely hood that a player on average would get ALL the DLC kostumes? Is likely as it sounds.
So those of us who are collectors or dedicated and want to have as much as possible. As well as the tournament scene have to come to a consensus on it, in the event its not patched. Embracing it would also be more expenses for tournament organizers, due to having each station be DLC and characters unlocked.

Trust me I remember being st ECT2015 and AVGC this year. And matches would be halted and qued because players would wait to play on a viable station. But that was mostly due to them not having their character available. See how that can go?

Perhaps its just me. But I kinda like it, in a extra layer to explore kinda way. But I'm not liking how it could squeeze more dollars out of peoples pockets and or potentially ruin the games point of patching in balances.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I'm not sure I follow this.

I've tried to test this to see the results, but I'm punishing the ice clone consistently with F2 with all costumes :confused:

Just let go of block on the second hit of B3,3 and mash f2, always punishes no matter what costume you pick