What's new

Cheetah F3 Crossup Concept and Setups

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I love this set-up, thank you... Now I think this is the best thing to do with two bars unless you wanna go for the damage to end a round.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I love this set-up, thank you... Now I think this is the best thing to do with two bars unless you wanna go for the damage to end a round.
And you can do it off any combo that ends in a command grab. So you can do a 1 bar combo that starts with a d2, an air to air, raw b3/f3, background bounce... pretty much anything that juggles lets you end with one of the command grabs.

kingjack21

When's Mahvel
I figured out how to make Cheetah's F3 Crossup on Oki. After any MB Command Grab, you get a hard knockdown and plenty of time to space out your F3. The timing is difficult. Off the High Command grab, you have to walk forward a little more than the low grab. Also, it helps to hold F3 for a tick before releasing it.

@PND OmegaK
@Zionix
@themilkman014
@MILE_HIGH_CLUB
@REO
@karaokelove
@GetEmStretch
@EMPRESS_SunFire
@Error
How are you inputting TRIANGLE SQUARE AND X at the same time lol

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
This is even more devastating if you get trait up during the first combo.

That cross up f3 is going to HURT

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It looks like you can always get a crossup-f3 if your db2 leaves them in the corner.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
For those who are bored I made a video going a bit deeper into the set-up and a way I found that helps me time it!

Nice video! I like the timing mechanism for the low grab.

It looks like you can always get a crossup-f3 if your db2 leaves them in the corner.
There's a few ways of doing it in the corner but unless it's a hard knockdown then I think they can tech roll so it never crosses up. Haven't tested after db2 though.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
i find that delayed wake up destroys half of her setups
Yeah, it's an issue. We'll have to find stuff that works on delayed or regular wakeup. The nice thing is that if they delay they can't use an invincible wakeup so we get a free mixup/pressure. The other issue is techroll which will ruin a lot of the f3 crossups.