What's new

Check Out This Injustice review

Living Corpse

Champion
In terms of fighting mechanics, Injustice: Gods Among Us presents some environmental elements which are unique, but largely a gameplay structure which lacks a lot of originality.
I stopped reading there. Partly cause I don't want to be spoiled, party cause he already makes it clear he doesn't know the hell is talking about. We've never seen fighters interact with an environment like this before. to the point NRS actually had to balance them along with the fighters.

God everytime something different is being done with fighting games some ass has to go and shit on it before giving it a chance. They did it with Skullgirls before it came out and now they're doing it to Injustice.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
That was horrible, how people are allowed to put out reviews like this is beyond me. Button mashing, really?

Shady

Kombatant
Regular reviews for FGs are pretty worthess. You have to keep in mind, that people who review games online try to review to the widest possible audience, and that means the casual gamer. To the casual gamer, a lot of FG play is, in fact, button mashing. So do not expect people who wrote that to understand the complexity of the fighting engine. That is all.

Horrible review.

I never even care about reviews, if i enjoy the game is all that matters to me, i could care less about one idiot's opinion :cool:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I got mad before I clicked the link, so I didn't even read the review.

But someone let that guy know.. Doomsday is coming for him.

BGMD

Kombatant
- old rehashed Mortal Kombat engine and plug-and-play game design
- The gameplay is largely just the traditional button mashing
- The Wager System allowing the winner to take the opponent’s metered power level
- the offering of Injustice: Gods Among Us is sparsely limited.
- Multiplayer of Injustice: Gods Among Us is similar to the single-player campaign in terms of classical arcade style

What a load of nonsensical drivel.

Everyone is "reviewer" these days.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I got mad before I clicked the link, so I didn't even read the review.

But someone let that guy know.. Doomsday is coming for him.
Its okay he thinks the wager system only steals a bit of meter from your opponent and that the background wasn't interactable enough and should be like the Punisher game....
Can't get any more daft then that really...

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Its okay he thinks the wager system only steals a bit of meter from your opponent and that the background wasn't interactable enough and should be like the Punisher game....
Can't get any more daft then that really...
Yo, I'm really tempted to write a 'review' of his review.

Pound IC

Noob
His Arkham City review is pretty hilariously bad too. His English is mind-numblingly bad. But please just take my word for it and don't go back to that site...we need to stop feeding them pageviews.