What's new

Check out my scorpion tattoo! :D

F3ARxChaRLie

Firefighter
Hey MK fans! Just signed up and looking to hang around. Figure I would show off my new artwork I got started a few days ago. It's about 3 hours in with maybe about another 5 to go. I still need more shading and color as well as the background to the tattoo. The background will consist of the Cleveland building skyline on fire and above the buildings a skull blowing fire down onto the city. That symbolizing one of scorpions well known fatality's where he rips off his mask and sets his opponent on fire. I have to wait about 3 weeks before my next sitting but I literally cannot wait!

Let me know what you think?

-ChaRLie
LINK:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=12978026&id=789945412

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
This was taken years ago and before the tattoo was finished. I drew it myself. The spear wraps around arm. I loved the concept but not terribly thrilled about how it was executed. My band was sponsored by the shop so it was a free tat. Can't complain too much.

F3ARxChaRLie

Firefighter
FatalTragedy said:
This was taken years ago and before the tattoo was finished. I drew it myself. The spear wraps around arm. I loved the concept but not terribly thrilled about how it was executed. My band was sponsored by the shop so it was a free tat. Can't complain too much.

Hey free is good man! I like how the spear wraps around that's sick!