What's new

check leaves the kommunity?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
ill be on tonight

add me or send msg

bambamguitar on ps3
pig of the hut on xbox
Possibly. Would have to convince the brother to let me hijack his setup so I can hardline.
My room's too damn far for a network cable to reach the modem, and there's NOOOO way Im gonna break my bacon cherry running on wifi.

Mmmmm...cherry flavored bacon...

*insert Homer Simpson drool face here*

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Cat lets be ULTRA SERIOUS HERE AS WELL for a sec

I posted on TWITTER like a month ago shin blanka and Big e were getting heat from evo because secretly they were putting together an event that would rival evo (east coast classic) i had about 10 + people say I was full of shit and had no idea what i was talking about.....yet what was announced last week. Also I knew about IPL in nov and was trying to figure if inj would be a part of it but it was never a discussion

Ask EGP Wonder_Chef about that lol

Like i said in post above I definitely know wtf im talking about. Also Im correct in saying you wont main Joker either so your thread is a farce. You might use him like I use ermac or csz

edit: This thread is so on topic lol
what was announced last week? i missed it..

and watch me blow you up with joker!! lol i see a MM$ in our future :)

Cat

$100 mm w joker vs me

Deal?

And dude google it or look at frontpage - east coast championship

Go read it
if i make ufgt... and you do as well ill $100 mm$ but i get to use who i want! i know how you like to match whore and counterpick to a 8-2 match up or better :p lol

alright.. ill look it up

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
if i make ufgt... and you do as well ill $100 mm$ but i get to use who i want! i know how you like to match whore and counterpick to a 8-2 match up or better :p lol

alright.. ill look it up
yea just remember im the one who beat your kabal so bad you said youd have to use lao on me in mk and didnt bother to post our matches from dallas or yoru matches w WoundCowboy

Im already registered

The deal is you use joker since you are joker of usa or we can parlay it into kabal kenshi

Cat

yea just remember im the one who beat your kabal so bad you said youd have to use lao on me in mk and didnt bother to post our matches from dallas or yoru matches w WoundCowboy

Im already registered

The deal is you use joker since you are joker of usa or we can parlay it into kabal kenshi
lol you talking casual matches on pit again? and i posted all the ones that came up.. a lot of footage was missing from the streams that twitch did not archive

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Sometimes I wonder if players who do this have faced any sort of actual criticism in real life. All publicly announcing OMG DIS CUMMUNITY HAVE NO RISPECT IM DONE like anyone cares. MK will still be here even if you aren't and other players will take your place. Get a grip.

Reactions: RYX