What's new

Cheaters on PC. Any solution?

Immortal

Blind justice....
I can imagine few software workarounds to make the scripts and bots useless. Thou it would req some work and testing so im not sure they gonna bother.

I can imagine few software workarounds to make the scripts and bots useless. Thou it would req some work and testing so im not sure they gonna bother.
the bot hack is the only one that really bothers me , since they can toggle it on and off during matches giving them huge advantages.
macros pussies and disconnect hack are just pathetic and i dont really care about those since macros are for people with no execution and disconnect hacks are for stats whores who think they are good.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
im currious have you check his inputs in mkx replays ? i dont even remember if it was available in mkx.

on thing for sure his a cheater sadly and his not alone

ill name few current cheaters in eldergods right now.

The Great Kahn (macros and scripts)
Semperfly (bot)
Agriel (macros and lag switch)
Dan (bot)
Val (bot and macros)

The Great Kahn doesnt actually cheat though, people are forgetting he was basically a pro in MKX (3k hours) and he has similar amount of hours in MK11. He can beat/make competitive games with most pro level players, he plays a ALOT.

ive played hundreds of sets vs Great Kahn. Idk what script does he actually need for Kotal and Geras excatly.

The Great Kahn doesnt actually cheat though, people are forgetting he was basically a pro in MKX (3k hours) and he has similar amount of hours in MK11. He can beat/make competitive games with most pro level players, he plays a ALOT.

ive played hundreds of sets vs Great Kahn. Idk what script does he actually need for Kotal and Geras excatly.
with the proof ive shown, there is no way you can say hes not cheating. he is 100% cheating. end of story sorry.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
with the proof ive shown, there is no way you can say hes not cheating. he is 100% cheating. end of story sorry.

if you're preferring to the video where great kahn plays vs someone and it shows him pressing inputs like a million times

this is a replay bug that happened because he was playing a slomotion guy. Its a glitch.

he is a legit player, he has won several tournaments on PC aswell.

do u think he needs a script or a macro for COMBOS? when he has over 3000 hours. You make no sense.

if you're preferring to the video where great kahn plays vs someone and it shows him pressing inputs like a million times

this is a replay bug that happened because he was playing a slomotion guy. Its a glitch.

do u think he needs a script or a macro for COMBOS? when he has over 3000 hours. You make no sense.
its not a glitch and its not a replay bug. ive watched 1000 replays latetly and everytime it happends with the same people. keep making excuses for cheaters. nobody cares

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
its not a glitch and its not a replay bug. ive watched 1000 replays latetly and everytime it happends with the same people. keep making excuses for cheaters. nobody cares
post those replays.

i cannot believe u think you need macros for Kotal lol. His execution isnt even hard

its hard concept to understand the great kahn is the best/most dedicated player on platform. he has been the best player since like week1.

post those replays.

i cannot believe u think you need macros for Kotal lol. His execution isnt even hard

its hard concept to understand the great kahn is the best/most dedicated player on platform. he has been the best player since like week1.
you didnt even watched the video i posted he didnt played kotal he was playing geras... i already posted multiple links showing how the cheats works and i dmed peopled and even reported i down owe you anything sorry. if he doesnt cheat well we will see how he will perform in a offline tourney but he wont ever i garantee you and he never was pro in mkx ever. Been good doesnt make you a pro and cheaters on pc was also a thing in mkx so in inj2. thats all im gonna say. believe what you want but we know.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
you didnt even watched the video i posted he didnt played kotal he was playing geras... i already posted multiple links showing how the cheats works and i dmed peopled and even reported i down owe you anything sorry. if he doesnt cheat well we will see how he will perform in a offline tourney but he wont ever i garantee you and he never was pro in mkx ever. Been good doesnt make you a pro and cheaters on pc was also a thing in mkx so in inj2. thats all im gonna say. believe what you want but we know.
i watched em. It doesnt prove anything. I have played multiple sets vs him and the replays show nothing special.

all of this is just false accusations made by players who arent good at the game.

Immortal

Blind justice....

What are you even talking about? Nobody said he uses macros in the sense of pure execution. Monkey can learn MK 11 combos. Most scripts and AI you can program is to do certain things frame perfect which no human no matter how good he is can't do. Sonic can't, Ninja can't neither can he.

Also i never seen him winning any offline tournament did you? Post a link if so, would love to see it. Unless you mean online which would prove nothing.

post those replays.

No idea why people on PC think he is some kind of god. He is not. Played him a ton of times in MK X (he played Bojutsu Kung Jin and i played Kenshi), we went mostly even. He had like 10x more hours put in the game then me. We were both good but if you think he is on a level of Sonic, Ninja and other top MK players you're deluding yourself and others. He was not, neither were i.

Not gonna talk much about MK 11 much, since i played him like twice in KL so not much to say about him. Outside the fact again, he is no SonicFox, Ninja or any other top player for that matter.

I also agree that some inputs in replays with him seems fishy. Once again i would love to be proven wrong by an actual OFFLINE tournament with him in it. If you dont have that it would be wise to understand that you sound like a fanboy. Also for some reason he disabled his replays. I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for that as well but it looks how it looks.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
What are you even talking about? Nobody said he uses macros in the sense of pure execution. Monkey can learn MK 11 combos. Most scripts and AI you can program is to do certain things frame perfect which no human no matter how good he is can't do. Sonic can't, Ninja can't neither can he.

Also i never seen him winning any offline tournament did you? Post a link if so, would love to see it. Unless you mean online which would prove nothing.

No idea why people on PC think he is some kind of god. He is not. Played him a ton of times in MK X (he played Bojutsu Kung Jin and i played Kenshi), we went mostly even. He had like 10x more hours put in the game then me. We were both good but if you think he is on a level of Sonic, Ninja and other top MK players you're deluding yourself and others. He was not, neither were i.

Not gonna talk much about MK 11 much, since i played him like twice in KL so not much to say about him. Outside the fact again, he is no SonicFox, Ninja or any other top player for that matter.

I also agree that some inputs in replays with him seems fishy. Once again i would love to be proven wrong by an actual OFFLINE tournament with him in it. If you dont have that it would be wise to understand that you sound like a fanboy. Also for some reason he disabled his replays. I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for that as well but it looks how it looks.

obviously he isnt at Ninjakilla or sonicfox level, but yall make it sound like he doesnt make any mistakes lol.

if you actually played vs him, you would realize actually realize he has really good footsies and he can adapt well to certain situations, also he takes alot of
calculated risks, thats what makes him so good.

he has had replays disabled for a long time, and he explained it by saying that he simply hides them so people cant look at his replays so easily and lab against him, in a sense he is hiding his mistakes, i know if youre a top player people want to stalk your replays to gain an inch of advantage, actually for this reason i hide them too when im learning a new char. This is pretty useful especially when you play in tournaments.

also saying im a fanboy is pretty petty, i just dont want to see my friend get attacked by baseless accusations, considering how much time and effort he puts in to the game

there are bigger problems in MK11 PC scene

especial the likes of semperfry,agriel and cooper to name a few

Cooper actually streamsnipes me daily and goes AFK and desyncs, trying to ruin the stream lol

Immortal

Blind justice....
obviously he isnt at Ninjakilla or sonicfox level, but yall make it sound like he doesnt make any mistakes lol.

if you actually played vs him, you would realize actually realize he has really good footsies and he can adapt well to certain situations, also he takes alot of
calculated risks, thats what makes him so good.
I have nothing to hide, we played in MK X, we went even, feel free to ask him. I'm pretty sure he remembers. Also i didn't said he isn't good - just he is no top player like Sonic or Ninja.

he has had replays disabled for a long time, and he explained it by saying that he simply hides them so people cant look at his replays so easily and lab against him, in a sense he is hiding his mistakes, i know if youre a top player people want to stalk your replays to gain an inch of advantage, actually for this reason i hide them too when im learning a new char. This is pretty useful especially when you play in tournaments.

also saying im a fanboy is pretty petty, i just dont want to see my friend get attacked by baseless accusations, considering how much time and effort he puts in to the game
What tournaments? Once again - did you ever seen him in ANY OFFLINE tournament? Like even ONE. Would love to see it. So again do you have any link to a video of him playing in any offline tournament?

Also if you're TOP player in this age you dont hide it, you make money of it. Like Sonic or Ninja, Dragon, Rewind they make more money of it by putting videos, match ups, analysis on Youtube. They also stream a lot. No need to hide if you're really, really good. Nobody really hide anything nowadays, most top players know everything there is to know about the game. It's always about how fast can you adapt to your opponent playstyle, on the fly. Decision making is everything and you can't learn that from watching replays.

there are bigger problems in MK11 PC scene

especial the likes of semperfry,agriel and cooper to name a few

Cooper actually streamsnipes me daily and goes AFK and desyncs, trying to ruin the stream lol
This is true thou and there is way more people like these. One of the reason why playing KL is pointless and even frustrating at time.

Last edited:
they got the video reported enough that youtube removed the video.
also so much more new players (high rank) are using this ai/bot cheat now. they are also selling the cheats for cheap. yes i did reported the players and sent the Links to NRS. but it wont change shit.

Also if you dont know what im talking about link of example right here
MK11 PC Easy Autoblock cheater - YouTube