What's new

Cheated in MKA?

I was playing MKA yesterday and i was Sub-zero, and opponet was Frost. I was trying to hit her but it wasn't working :shock: She kept doing the same tele move and then htting me. But ever time I attacked it went through her body! I was pissed so I quit. Is this a glitch or was my opponet cheating?

the game is the most waterdown version ever. its sick. no reason to play you'll just get mad. just wait for the next gen. hopefully they'll figure it out.

Why do you keep posting in this forum if the only thing you can say is that the game sucks and not to play it? I'm gonna play it due to what I think of the game, and my love for MK. If you dislike this game thats fine, but stop forcing your opinion on all these post. I seriously don't give a fuck if you like this game or not, so just stop posting in my threads :wink:

And this is a forum for MKA...etc... So why come in hear and tell me "not to play this" sounds like your flaming the MKA?

RoGE

Noob
windfrozen said:
Why do you keep posting in this forum if the only thing you can say is that the game sucks and not to play it? I'm gonna play it due to what I think of the game, and my love for MK. If you dislike this game thats fine, but stop forcing your opinion on all these post. I seriously don't give a fuck if you like this game or not, so just stop posting in my threads :wink:

And this is a forum for MKA...etc... So why come in hear and tell me "not to play this" sounds like your flaming the MKA?
Exactly, nobody likes people who complain about something all day.
I am guessing they would rather play shitty MKD. I will admit MKD is better then MKA but not at high level play. the high level play in MKA is probably one of the best I have seen so far in MK games (MKDA might be even better)
the best thing about it is no turtling what so ever.

Anyway, to answer your question, you most likely experiencing severe lag online, that or your opponent was using a gameshark.