What's new

Cheap monitors

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
ok the monitor i bought is right here: ASUS - VS278Q - Display Lag = 9ms / Screen Response 1ms / Full HD 1920x1080p / 27"

i hook it up to my Xbox One and my alienware R2 Gaming Laptop with External Dual Desktop Graphics, I7 Core Intel / Nvidia Geforce 965m / 4DDR Ram 1600MHz / 500GBSSD and 1 TB 7200 RPM Win 10

It makes a world of a difference with Offline and Online MKXL! no more lag for me, no more counterpokes not working, and i get the jump on startmatch online every match.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
ok the monitor i bought is right here: ASUS - VS278Q - Display Lag = 9ms / Screen Response 1ms / Full HD 1920x1080p / 27"

i hook it up to my Xbox One and my alienware R2 Gaming Laptop with External Dual Desktop Graphics, I7 Core Intel / Nvidia Geforce 965m / 4DDR Ram 1600MHz / 500GBSSD and 1 TB 7200 RPM Win 10

It makes a world of a difference with Offline and Online MKXL! no more lag for me, no more counterpokes not working, and i get the jump on startmatch online every match.
Good choice! I might pick this one up when my current ASUS eventually fails. Already had it for 4+ years though...