What's new

Charcter Powers Injustice 3

Emanuel

Noob
What would you change or want NEW for character powers? For Superman I would want.
In the next Injustice game Superman's Character power should be invisibility for a short time. So he walks toward you and no projectile or anything can hurt him plus he can still put out more damage like now. Now that is the Man Of Steel.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I want a Character Power to make people see that a single glorified one button special doesn't necessarily define characters.

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
A 2 in 1 character where trait button is a tag in. Raw trait tags the partner in but doing an input like DF4 or BF4 tags in with a special. MB one of the inputs to create a bounce or other combo extension.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I would like Aquaman to have a combo extender and his total gameplay changed to something involving a more waterbased trait like a tidal wave that knocks the opponent full screen (similar to Black Canary's scream).
Moreover, I would love to see Poison Ivy get a total stance change into the Darmuta Hammer with much more options.

These two are unlikely but I would like it. And one that's so crazy is that I would like Starfire to get the same buff that Superman gets except it extends her combos. So like f2. throw would launch

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Cyborg: Trait makes his arms biggere increasing the range on all his moves using his fists.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Injustice 2 hasn't even been out a year yet and MK11 isn't even out yet so what's the purpose of this thread?