What's new

Characters you want as DLC post MK9 Launch....

Who do you want as DLC post MK9 launch if they don't make initial roster?

• Quan-Chi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinnok

• Bo Rai Cho

• Havik

• New characters all together, want to see someone new

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Who do you want as DLC post MK9 launch? Which characters do you really want to see the most be DLC? I'll make a list of the more popular ones so feel free to vote if you see your character. These are people you want if they don't make the initial cut since MK team said numerous times there will be big DLC with this game.

Discuss :)

BTW, if you choose other not listed, please list who you want example Kobra, Hotaru, Kia, Kira, Jataaka, Tremor whoever

SZSR

Noob
I'm expecting Rain in the initial roster but if he isn't, I'd like to see him as DLC. Also, being the stickler I am, I'd like to point out that Quan Chi and Noob Saibot don't have hyphens. Quan Chi had it once in MK:DotR but that was incorrect.

MKF30

In the past they had them at times like you've pointed out that's why I did that :p, but no matter lol. As long as there's a space people will know who I mean or just put Noob lol.

Kenshi

Noob
Of course, I will be very disappointed if Kenshi will not be playable. Maybe have Sub-Zero the younger as a DLC character. He can have his unique look along with different ice moves than his older bro. Baraka would be a beast with this new game engine.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Of course, I will be very disappointed if Kenshi will not be playable. Maybe have Sub-Zero the younger as a DLC character. He can have his unique look along with different ice moves than his older bro. Baraka would be a beast with this new game engine.
Its actually the same unreal engine they used for MKvsDC.

Lets hope we don't get any more of this.

MKF30

It's the UR engine but this engine they also said is more modified being just 2D, backgrounds etc so more or less same as MKDC but a little bit different with some more modifications :)

I love the look of is so far I have to say.

MKF30

Yeah, Tanya was a bitch in MK4 I remember lol. Not that she was horrible in MK D, she was good in that game as well. Little surprised Rain is winning the poll with the characters I listed individually lol.