What's new

Characters who made Top 8

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Cw and toryuken were no harder than showdown yet its the popular tym thing to call that major,which it is, a regional, omg dont travel to tx you might get bopped by shazam lol.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
You really should RelaxedState using Cyborg at CW2014 and Grr using Joker at ECT2014, while they didn't WIN with the characters, they both DO use the characters and have in top 8. I understand they may not have done WELL with the characters, but they we're used in Top 8. Grr does use Joker he's just not as good with him as Bane.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
You really should RelaxedState using Cyborg at CW2014 and Grr using Joker at ECT2014, while they didn't WIN with the characters, they both DO use the characters and have in top 8. I understand they may not have done WELL with the characters, but they we're used in Top 8. Grr does use Joker he's just not as good with him as Bane.
I was thinking about this.
I don't really count the success of the character. But how many times they were used. How many time did grr use jooker the WHOLE tourney

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I won a game!