What's new

Characters that for sure wont be in MK9 as DLC (Twitter proof)

Jade101

Noob
Characters that for sure wont be in MK9 as DLC.Also some that may join the fun(Twitter proof)

Im on twitter all the time and I pay attention to what Boon post everyday. It seems like he is giving definite hints of who will not be DLC and two characters (besides Kenshi and Skarlet) that will be in.
Here are the tweets (most recent ones as of May 10th)...for those who dont have a twitter and havnt seen these. If this has been posted already then mods close this please

LI MEI:
"RT @LiMei2010 @noobde Li Mei Li Mei Li Mei Li Mei Li Mei Li Mei! Noobde: NoWay NoWay NoWay NoWay NoWay! "

FUJIN:
"RT @Kaiser499 @noobde Fujin in MK:
Noobde: Come back in a year and tell me Fujin is in the game."

"RT @KabalandStryker @noobde I really hope Fujin gets a really good fatilty in mk9 Noobde: Fujin is not in MK9."

TANYA:
"RT @seanay @noobde can u give Tanya a good fatality in this game please Noobde: Did you find Tanya ALREADY? Damn u r good !!!"

RAIN:
"RT @Petforces @noobde Plz add Rain as DLC, I would buy a second copy of this game if you did. Noobde: You make a convincing argument !!"

MAVADO, LI MEI (again), and KIRA:
"RT @GanonMT91 @noobde Ed Boon, is there any chance of Mavado, Li Mei, and/or Kira being DLC in MK? Noobde: Pretty slim chance. Sorry."

HAVIK:
"RT @TuleRune @noobde Is there any chance of Havik being MK9 DLC? The Human Pencil Sharpener fatality is legendary. Noobde: Not a good chance"

MOKAP:
"RT @Gambeh @noobde are u planing to release mokap as a DLC ? Noobde: No. Sorry."

From the looks of this Rain and Tanya are most likely in...99% chance. He didnt deny them being in like he did the others. Also, older tweets confirms this too.

Looks like Havik, Fujin, Mavado, Mokap, Li Mei, and Kira wont make DLC.

I was pretty sure Havik would make it in since he's in Noob's ending and Boon posted a tweet of which DLC characters people would like to see (Havik was one of the ones in his list also Rain and Tanya), but I guess their saving the Chaos/Order thing for MK10. Fujin I knew wouldnt be in even though he was in Kratos ending, but that wont be seen on the 360 version anyway so that wouldnt confirm anything.Rain and tanya, are the best to made it. They are both well liked. Also are from game before mortal kombat deadly alliance.

I'm sad to see ANY character be told no to, this game has rebooted a lot of characters to make them (in my opinion) fun and likable. I never enjoyed Quan Chi back in MK 4-A but something about him in MK9 is just fun. I hope they have not COMPLETELY given up on these characters, I mean they are THEIR CHARACTERS they could bring Havok back as a businessman and we couldn't do anything about it because they are THEIR CHARACTERS. The point being I think they could bring back some of the fan hated characters and make them really awesome, wouldn't it be funny if they brought back Hsu Hao (a character I liked from MKDA had the best MKDA fatality =/) and made him fun to play in every aspect and gave him the most compelling story XD. Anyway sorry about the rant I just really hope to one day see a MKA done right since MKA sucked XD.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
I asked Ed Boon if Mavado, Kira, and/or LI Mei would make it as DLC and he said slim chance so basically no lol. I don't think any characters from MKDA-MKD have any chance of making it as DLC but only characters from MK4. Thats what I think.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I really hope and want to see Fujin, Shinnok and Rain. Screw Tanya lol

MKF30

lol, Hey Tanya is technically in the game already in Kahn's arena :p

So we need Shinnok and Fujin now!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
from the mkda-MkA I'd like to see Bo rai cho, kenshi, and A-shrah. and above all daegon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think any characters from MKDA-MKD have any chance of making it as DLC but only characters from MK4. Thats what I think.
But Kenshi is already confirmed, or at least as far as I know. Not trying to be a smart ass more of a isn't he kinda thing? So in other words, isn't Kenshi confirmed XD.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
But Kenshi is already confirmed, or at least as far as I know. Not trying to be a smart ass more of a isn't he kinda thing? So in other words, isn't Kenshi confirmed XD.
until we hear differently he is THE ONLY DA character thats coming to MK9, albeit in a DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT form. so hes not gonna be the same Kenshi your used to.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
Tremor DLC is officially dead again....officially. i guess as soon as your put in a crappy PS1 game your marked for life.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Yeah I know Kenshi confirmed, but I actually think that is Ed Boon's favorite character or something from MKDA-MKA era, so wouldn't be surprised if it actually is. I think tho that only characters that will be DLC is MK4 characters. He basically shoots down anyone who ask characters from MKDA-MKD but not MK4 characters.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Shinnok, Rain, and Tanya are the most likely candidates due to their models being in-game, plus Rain would complete the MK3 series cast.

Neclord

Kombatant
I think Shinnok, Tanya, Rain and Frost have the best chances. They are very popular and Frost and Tanya are already in the background (just a small model for Frost tho, but Kenshi only has this small model too at the moment).

Right now, the game only has 6 female characters (7 with Skarlet). So it would be cool to see at least two other female characters coming.

I would like to see:
1. Tanya
2. Frost
3. Havik
4. Shinnok

MKF30

I highly doubt Frost and Havik will make it, if they're even considered. I wouldn't mind Frost, but if they're going to do that Fujin definitely has to be in.

Some people actually wanted Mavado huh? Wasn't a huge fan of him.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
I highly doubt Frost and Havik will make it, if they're even considered. I wouldn't mind Frost, but if they're going to do that Fujin definitely has to be in.

Some people actually wanted Mavado huh? Wasn't a huge fan of him.

lol I was the one who asked Ed Boon that. I am actually a fan of Mavado. I thought he was a pretty kool character from MKDA-MKA era.