What's new

Characters ignoring their skins in their intros annoys me

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
While it can be annoying, I'm just glad the intro dialogs are unique, and don't use repeat lines or cheap tricks like just saying the opponent's name as the first line.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
If NRS was worried about not having enough intro dialogues, they made the wrong call. I would much rather watch the same 1 dialogue that's skin/age appropriate, than switch between 3 dialogues that aren't. If you're playing a set with someone, whether you run out of new dialogues after 10 minutes or after 20 minutes doesn't really make a difference. Now factor in the weeks/months/years we'll be playing...

Wrong call.

kantboy-2

Ripper
While it can be annoying, I'm just glad the intro dialogs are unique, and don't use repeat lines or cheap tricks like just saying the opponent's name as the first line.
There are repeat lines, but not as many as in Injustice 2. Bane asking everyone about Peña Duro; wtf Bane? :rolleyes:

But they should fix the line blunder AND make the human skins the default starter skins for all players. They have story chapters, for Grodd's sake.

It’s pretty weird tbh but I love how NRS took the time to make the dialogues variable so you don’t have the same line every time. However, they could’ve given non-rev skins their own dialogues as an added touch.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
It's just another thing they kinda dropped the ball on.

Don't get me wrong. Ton of good. But there's just some things I wish were here.