What's new

Characters from "Love Death + Robots" as guests on MK11...

The girl from Witness is so random, especially when she doesn't fight. She could be a Harley Quinn skin though. The girl from Good Hunting would be better since she kills plus fits the asian mk theme.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Most of them are horror characters. I'm watching this series rn. And I don't think that they fit in MK.

Derico

Banned
The girl from Witness is so random, especially when she doesn't fight. She could be a Harley Quinn skin though. The girl from Good Hunting would be better since she kills plus fits the asian mk theme.
She can... Use guns! Lol...
That artist director is a genius, he made the last spiderman animation, Corpse Bride and some others.

So stylish!

MK is all about guns and explosion now... Asian stuff is so little...
Lots of chars fit imo.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I do want MK to have a Werewolf character, literally the only creature of horror genre that's not been done.

Only those who watched the show know how AWESOME it is!
The girl from The Witness, the Werewolf guy, would be awesome!

So many cool chars
Man, me and my lady stumbled upon that show one night. It’s great & I love all the different art styles.

My favorite short was the Dracula one lol.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
@zaf ... you and your recommendations lol ... I did watch it and I really loved it :)

But do you think they fit anywhere in MK? Me personally I don't think they fit... They're all random and cool but not MK :p