What's new

Character with the best oki?

protools27

Rebel without a scene
injustice was my first fighting game. I bounced around with a lot of different characters, before finally settling on catwoman. She wasn't the coolest looking or the best in the game, but I loved her play style and oki game. I got satisfaction out of setting up opponents with hard knockdowns and pressuring with mixups, and learning how to punish every characters wake ups. But so far in MKX I haven't found a character like that. Right now I'm playing Cassie Hollywood, but that's more standing resets. So I wanna know who you guys think gets the most out of knockdowns. And yes i know most char pressure just fine after a knockdown with run, mixups, etc.

I feel as though mileena oki game is pretty nice and close to catwoman's... Although her overhead is slower and she's largely punishable without OS

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Pretty much what everyone said, Raiden, Erron, but I feel Ermac's MoS variation has great pressure and 50/50 mixup potential.

But of course, most of the cast has good overhead-to-low or low-to-overhead strings/specials, so you just learn and adjust accordingly.