What's new

Character(s) you would like to see do well in tournament play

Enenra

Go to hell.
The thread is simple, post who you main and who you'd like to see be a top performer and why. Ie; they are fun to watch, personal favorite, victory pose, etc.
Main: Male Ninjas (lol)
I'd like to see Ermac represent in high level play. He is a red ninja with telekinetic powers and has one of the absolute GREATEST fatalities of all time.

Massive Kano

Black Dragon
Take anybody's attempt at a tier list and remove the top two groupings. That'll give you my list of tournament winners I'd like to see.

Justice

Noob
I would like to see Sonya kick some major booty. She's won some regionals and would definitely like to see her stuff some hat ;)

BookBurning

Voidwards
My boy CD JR. He's the only viable person right now representing Rain which has been my main since his launch.

So, Rain.

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
Any of the following:
Nightwolf, Baraka, Kano, Quan Chi
Last three more so because we already know that Nightwolf has a very good chance of winning a tournament if he is actually picked at the character select screen lmao.

Sektor

specifically against a cyrax and blowing him the fuck up.

just to show people that the balanced robot can compete.

I wouldn't like sektors popularity to rise but i'd like to see a sektor player play him to his full potential and blow up some KLs, Kitanas, or JC's

Sektor doesnt have 1 bad match up i believe and is still considered MEH to alot of players.

Ones I want to win:
Sub-Zero to win some more.
Smoke.
Cyber Sub-Zero.
Nightwolf
Jax(CD Jr.)
Sektor.

Ones that would be awesome to watch win:
Sheeva.
Noob Saibot.
Sindel.
Quan Chi.
Baraka.

That's my thoughts.
~Hound.

Reedoms

Noob
Quan Chi would be awesome to see. People underestimate him so much.
Sheeva as well. Lately I've been playing some really good Sheevas in the TYM room.
and Noob just to satisfy my own desire. If there's some major tourneys down in Texas soon, I've gotta go to represent Saibot.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
JADE because she's the sexiest thing in MK9 and will make everyone in the cast want her when they see her on top!