What's new

CEO 5v5 Predictions

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
You guys should try to make it out to CEO de Mayo mind you its on the 5th of may.

If behindthelight makes it out to tournaments I don't see why not. I've heard he was really good but I really never played him even though he's about a 35 minute drive away from where I am at. Two open spots if he's great I don't see why he wouldn't take a spot.
I will be there. So I am up for anything.

I$AAC

Noob
Wow I'm surprised there's a thread for this. As much as I may be hyped for this show down, it's not official yet. Everyoneneeds to slow their role.

and yes, CEO de Mayo is in Orlando as well

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
Look our scene in FL may not be well known here but trust me when i say There are some really good players out here with a huge amount of variety.

zaf

professor
florida is a state where all the players have amazing footsies. i actually dont what will happen, vsm is very strong right now but florida is gdlk. in 5vs5 is same characters allowed cuz id like to see bigd go ermac

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I suggest Bid D, Noobe, Mezmerize and then have a tournament between all else and take the top 2

but do it soon

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I suggest Bid D, Noobe, Mezmerize and then have a tournament between all else and take the top 2

but do it soon
I think the way we do it is the last 2 spots are decided on a little tournament the weekend of the major. When one player consistently makes one of the spots, they will be permanent. But with constant talent in FL being discovered, I dont think its fair to have the last two spots secured...but that is just IMO. I'll talk with Mez and Noobe about it later.

zaf

professor
isnt kizzle from florida or am i crazy ? if he is you should add him to the team

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Not interested in this btw so I am out just focused on tournament play.