What's new

CEO 5v5 Predictions

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
There might be a 5v5 match between 5 of florida's best against VSM i hope to be included in this five but i just wanna hear some predictions of who will be the best N.Y or FL.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Myself, Mezmerize, and Noobe are guaranteed. The last two spots are up for grabs.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Good stuff. Its gonna be a good team battle probably. Big D how is your Ermac practice going ?

KingRey

Noob
Big D, Noobe, Mezmerize, JoseDaCuban, JT Circus, Ashenar, I$AAC, Quantus, KingRey, XboxMindGamez, BudLo aka BudTech, Gweedo, Bryant, D.R., KodeeVu, sorry if I forgot anyone but there are many more.

Big D

I will be testing out my Ermac at the CEO monthly on May 5th to see if I should continue training him for CEO 2012

MeZMeRiZe

Excellence is my presence
And Idk how you could even say that when we play these guys just as hard as anyone else lol. And CDjr can vouch for me on this.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Lol Florida has a better chance of beating VSM than canada thats for damn sure.
The "Mid west" team was destroyed by VSM and almost OCV'd no offence to you guys VSM > Florida and basically every other region. Canada's weak ass fighting scene isn't the topic BTW.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Honestly no one thought Curbolicous was any good and yet he ends up placing top 8 with no real scene or offline exp. He also took out CD and KT Smith two vsm players and not to mention perfect legend. If there is anything to learn is never count anyone out you never know when you might be on the receiving end of a babality.

Ashenar

And by any good I mean offline everyone online knew he was pretty damn good.

Big D

This 5v5 isn't even final yet but no one should be underestimating anyone. The challenge was brought up by someone that isnt even on the team yet; although that person could possibly take one of the open slots. We all know that VSM has some of the best players in the country but they are also fun to play against. They are a cool group of people that are almost always willing to help level up peoples' game.

But no 5v5 is taking place with ANYONE until us in team FL all come to an agreement.

MeZMeRiZe

Excellence is my presence
This 5v5 isn't even final yet but no one should be underestimating anyone. The challenge was brought up by someone that isnt even on the team yet; although that person could possibly take one of the open slots. We all know that VSM has some of the best players in the country but they are also fun to play against. They are a cool group of people that are almost always willing to help level up peoples' game.

But no 5v5 is taking place with ANYONE until us in team FL all come to an agreement.
Well said bruh

Ashenar

If behindthelight makes it out to tournaments I don't see why not. I've heard he was really good but I really never played him even though he's about a 35 minute drive away from where I am at. Two open spots if he's great I don't see why he wouldn't take a spot.