What's new

CD JR. PLAYING SF X TEKKEN

Dann

Noob

SKIP TO 2:55 TO SEE CD JR PLAY

I found this on Shoryuken. taught it was funny how he randomly ended up getting featured in this video. Taught you guys and CD JR might like it. Good job CD jr on almost beating the runner up in Cross assault.

very very very cool dude jr.

what a fucking idiot. Like I knew who vVv was even b4 MK...its kinda common knowledge in the FGC scene and this is the dude from cross assault. LOL!!!!
Renic was pretty much only in the 3s community, also the best Alex in the whole U.S. Of course he doesn't know anything outside of that. It wasn't "common knowledge" in the FGC until MK9 and that is only for people who care about MK9.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Renic was pretty much only in the 3s community, also the best Alex in the whole U.S. Of course he doesn't know anything outside of that. It wasn't "common knowledge" in the FGC until MK9 and that is only for people who care about MK9.
Wasn't PR Balrog in vVv?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
cd jr's actually really high on the leaderboards for BP in SFxT right now, he always has a replay to watch if you highlight him on the leaderboards.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I heard of vVv through word of mouth in the smash bros age and seeing how smash bros has a HUGE scene back then I would consider it common knowledge. Thats just me though

Wasn't PR Balrog in vVv?
He was, but even then most people didn't know about that either. I remember not to long ago people were like "Yo balrog, you were in vVv?"

I heard of vVv through word of mouth in the smash bros age and seeing how smash bros has a HUGE scene back then I would consider it common knowledge. Thats just me though
It was a huge scene but you have to remember, fighting game scenes are very insular. They tend to keep to themselves. Do you really think a good portion of anybody here follows the tekken/blazblue/VF/sc5/doa scene really well? Like people in the SF scene still don't know about number notation likq 236+p = qcf+p, or that mids = overheads. Or that people in the MK scene don't know what links are (trust me there are a number of people that don't know what links are).

In the end its just the FGC scenes tend to be insular and so what might be common knowledge to one scene is not known except for a few in another scene.