What's new

Catwoman or canary?

Which if these 2 would you chose and why? Looking to expand my bench and want to add a quick little lady to the mix. Thank you in advance for your time and insight!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Hope about throwing Harley in there, still Catwoman? Or is Harley generally a stronger character for inj2
I'll give you a real answer on the three:

Black Canary is easy to pick up, hard to use effectively. She is really unsafe on basically everything, but she can get like 300% meterless, almost 900% with meter and full trait. Think Black Adam, but balanced. She does get blown up by zoners. You might think her level 3 trait can trade with shots, but it disappears if she gets hit.

I only have a pocket Catwoman, but she seems mostly the same from Injustice 1. A lot of damage, can get in fast, trait is awesome. Seems to have the same anti-zoning issues, but can get in much easier than Canary. Her B3 can duck under a lot of things in the game.

(Have a slightly worse Harley than my Catwoman) Harley is improved from the first game, as her trait isn't random. She can zone, counter zone, fight up close. She's a solid "jack-of-all-trades" but I wouldn't say she's the best in the game at anything. Would be a good backup character for anyone