What's new

Tech Catwoman Input Shortcuts

low_kix

Noob
This forum has been incredibly helpful with my Catwoman gameplay. I haven't seen much help in the way of inputs, and thought it might be a good idea to share some shortcuts you may have found. Even if you don't realize it, odds are you are using a modified input that's different than what the game tells us to do.

For example, I initially had trouble with the B1 2 D3 string, as I was literally holding back, letting the stick go neutral, then pressing down. However I have since found it much easier to HOLD back for the first two inputs, then slide to DB for the third input.

When I use B1 2 D3 Claws F2 DashMB, for example, it looks like this:

B1 B1 DB3 F1 F2 B-F2 MB

This has done wonders for my consistency. If anyone has more shortcuts or input tips specific to Catwoman I would love to hear them.

low_kix

Noob
Well... alright guys. Either this thread is pointless because this is obvious stuff everyone knows, or I'm not explaining myself well...

skumz

Her 1,2, down 3 can be buffered.
Basically if you do 1,2, down 3 fast in sequence and it will activate the full combo. Think of it as drum rhythm. So basically all you have to wait for to see thedown 3 to hit and go directly into back, foward 2 (catdash). If it is hard to explain let me know and I will try to better break it down. I just know that combo starter is hard for starters. I sometimes still have a difficult time executing it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

low_kix

Noob
I've got a good rhythm for B12D3, I was curious what else was out there. Like I said, in the beginning I was letting my stick go neutral for the 2, but once I discovered I could hold back for the first to hits then slide to the DB corner for 3, it became crazy easy to pull off.

Just wondering if there's more combos we can execute with minimal stick movements

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

skumz

I've got a good rhythm for B12D3, I was curious what else was out there. Like I said, in the beginning I was letting my stick go neutral for the 2, but once I discovered I could hold back for the first to hits then slide to the DB corner for 3, it became crazy easy to pull off.

Just wondering if there's more combos we can execute with minimal stick movements

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

Her input shortcuts are few. At least to my knowledge. She is not execution heavy to me but when you are doing rounds online or in a tournament. She can require some precision and timing do to her movement speed and speed of the gameplay.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2