What's new

Tech Catwoman Cross Up f1

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Just went into practice and found that you can also make the f1 whiff but the 1 after it will still cross up HAHAHAHAHAHA

ie. if you do the f1 too early and it whiffs the 1 in f112 still crosses up

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Sooo I've been using this. This is dirty as all hell. Very nice find @Laos_boy.

There's also a loop with this!
Ji2f112cs1, 112 MB cd, dash in d2 whip, f1cs1, b3, f3 whiff, ji1 112 MBcd. Puts them right back in the corner

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
OK I've noticed this is pretty dirty and very viable. Ice hit so many people with it. I hit @Hysteria with it like 4 times. This will probably will be my goto set up
My favorite part about it is the guessing game once people respect it if you want it to cross up or not. I love catwoman's shenanigans

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Does this reverse wakeup inputs or direction as well? Or do you CW players not give a shit about wakeups because you stuff everything?

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati

Lbsh the only time i won any of those matches was when I hit you with a gimmick
And when i dropped my combos and you get full combos off of it :(. I was trying to wake up sometimes but apparently I can't.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Any tips on timing? I can't get this often. My execution sucks I guess lol.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
End with 1f2 and you can make 2d2 cross up
But how would you continue into a lateral input special after it crosses up into the corner?
Example going left to right into corner: 2d2 claws= 2d2 (cross up, now going right to left) back forward 1?

Last edited:

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Lol my absolute favorite scrub setup if they aren't tech rolling is this:
Once you open them up for a bnb etc
Claws/catdash b3 f3whiff then drop combo as f3whiff quick stands them then f2d31 into another 44%. I scrub out so many wins with this. Or in corner, get a combo going ie claws j1 112 catdash, don't mb it, drop it, then corpse hop out so they stay in corner and get another 50/50 in corner >.<

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Lol my absolute favorite scrub setup if they aren't tech rolling is this:
Once you open them up for a bnb etc
Claws/catdash b3 f3whiff then drop combo as f3whiff quick stands them then f2d31 into another 44%. I scrub out so many wins with this. Or in corner, get a combo going ie claws j1 112 catdash, don't mb it, drop it, then corpse hop out so they stay in corner and get another 50/50 in corner >.<
I've pulled off the b3 f3 whiff b1/f1 so many times, it's hilariously good