What's new

Question Catwoman Animated Series Alt?

Eddyward

Noob
Is it confirmed that it doesn't have the goggles? B/c the video we saw them in, you could tell wasn't the final version b/c her and joker weren't polished at all...
AHA! The goggles were added! I saw it on someone's stream. It looks a lot better now! And Joker's hair looks a little smoother, but that might just be me because some people still said that they didn't like it.

I really want The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman to be in the game:

NoDoubt

nasty
I would just DIE if they gave us Michelle Pfieffer's outfit from Batman Returns...favorite!
amen, its beautiful. and definitely not really dominatrix, the costume looks like a liquid black being with these huge raw gritty stitches all over the mask and body. Its just incredible and cool. I demand it be one of her alts!! Best costume and best catwoman (michelle pfeiffer) to walk the planet.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
amen, its beautiful. and definitely not really dominatrix, the costume looks like a liquid black being with these huge raw gritty stitches all over the mask and body. Its just incredible and cool. I demand it be one of her alts!! Best costume and best catwoman (michelle pfeiffer) to walk the planet.
Exactly!! Thank you!! We just have superb taste!