What's new

Question Catwoman Animated Series Alt?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
It is definitley her in game alternate. Her hips have slits in the suit that show some skin. I'm liking this look as an alternate for her.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i dunno, her animated series outfit looked stupid and bland....i prefer her arkham city outfit the most out of all the skins.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I don't, but that's the reason we want it ;)

I know we'll never get it in a bajillion years, but this would be awesome:

View attachment 4932

At this point, I'll take anything that has an actual mask instead of those stoopid-assed goggles.......
Eh...I like the mask, but the rest is just dreadful. I want her in high heels, a mask, and NO tail!

Justice

Noob
thats actually her whip not a tail

besides, that movie was horrible!!
We didn't watch the movie for the movie :p Besides, that movie gave me even more respect for Halle as a person since she actually showed up to accept her Razzies for it :cool:

My personal fave would be the purple bodysuit from the solo book they did in the '93. It was written by Jo Duffy.

CatwomanVol21Chapter1RoughDiam.jpg

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Don't worry, her best costume is in the game... her arkham costume.

Too bad you gotta pre-order from like amazon or best buy or some shit to get it. =/

Eddyward

Noob
Don't worry, her best costume is in the game... her arkham costume.

Too bad you gotta pre-order from like amazon or best buy or some shit to get it. =/
It's from Walmart. They don't have the goggles, though! I think that's a big part of the costume... And the whip isn't attached to her side, but I think that's because her original costume has the whip as her tail. It's probably troublesome to include the whip or something. Speaking of, I actually like the tail whip. :X

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Is it confirmed that it doesn't have the goggles? B/c the video we saw them in, you could tell wasn't the final version b/c her and joker weren't polished at all...