What's new

Breakthrough Cat Scratch trait is unclashable

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
You can clash her trait. You probably had previously clashed, and were trying to clash again. You only get one clash per match.

Also, here is a quote from another thread. Best way to use her trait.

3 best ways to use her trait.

1. D1xxTrait
2. DB2xxTraitCancel
3. Any Combo for maximum damage or chip

My favorite is #2. Its a free parry considering you are getting a cat scratch for the initial evade. If you guys are going to be using Catwoman, you should start doing this. Its very good.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
You can clash her trait. You probably had previously clashed, and were trying to clash again. You only get one clash per match.

Also, here is a quote from another thread. Best way to use her trait.
This is really weird. I'm going into versus mode, hitting trait, with the other controller trying to clash, and it's not clashing...

all of it is clashable. I was playing battles and lex clashed the last hit of it.
There's other problems with it like the four scratch trait is punishable on hit for a full combo by some characters. You're still rolling back when the opponent is fully recovered and standing. I imagine wakeups BODY you, but they dont even need a wakeup for this punish. Only use the 4 scratch to kill if you know it's going to be exact.
still looking into the trait more. Seems to have a few problems, but so far the max trait seems fine... i think.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
(EDIT)....after the first 3 hits. :(

Thought the whole thing was unclashable. There goes that idea.
happens to the best of us, just don't use sarcasm by naming the tech and test it ingame so you don't have trolls putting you down like they are trying to do to me ;) :)