What's new

Castle Fight Night X -11/15/08 - Clearing it up. Post here if you can make it.

Noob
super fun games yesterday at golf castle to, Phil, Summoning(nate), L.I. Maverick,Crazy Dominican and his crew, joe, and everyone else i met yesterday.

great games to everyone on MK2 and UMK3, and crazy games on the Killer Instinct cab,lol,lol. lots of fun guys, let me know the next time its going on and im there.
Shane, it was def. nice meeting you. I'm sorry about all the issues with Mame last night. It was the first time I've done it that way and I know what to do and what we need for next time... so that won't even be an issue.

Here are the results:

MKII(single elimination)

1. Barsovius
2. Summoning
3. dookiebrain
3. Steve
4. 9.95
4. Will
4. Joe
4. LI Maverick
5. VacaneriaX
5. SweetJohnnyCage
5. James
5. DJ Eric
5. Darren

UMK3

1. Barsovius
2. Joe
3. DJ Eric
4. VacaneriaX
5. Summoning
5. 9.95
6. SweetJohnnyCage
6. LI Maverick
7. Steve
7. Manny
7. dookiebrain
7. Darren

Once again, great games to everyone. Barsovius, DJ Eric... it was great meeting you guys and great having you all out for this tournament. We made this a good showing for a tourney that we were all afraid wasn't going to happen. John said we can assume 2 months or so for the next one...so figure somewhere between Jan and Feb. for the next one. Based on showing, I think MKII will be at the next tournament as well. Great games again to everyone, and thanks again for making this another awesome tournament.

I hope to see each and every person at NEC9 in December.

Shaney

Noob
Shane, it was def. nice meeting you. I'm sorry about all the issues with Mame last night. It was the first time I've done it that way and I know what to do and what we need for next time... so that won't even be an issue.

Here are the results:

MKII(single elimination)

1. Barsovius
2. Summoning
3. dookiebrain
3. Steve
4. 9.95
4. Will
4. Joe
4. LI Maverick
5. VacaneriaX
5. SweetJohnnyCage
5. James
5. DJ Eric
5. Darren

UMK3

1. Barsovius
2. Joe
3. DJ Eric
4. VacaneriaX
5. Summoning
5. 9.95
6. SweetJohnnyCage
6. LI Maverick
7. Steve
7. Manny
7. dookiebrain
7. Darren

Once again, great games to everyone. Barsovius, DJ Eric... it was great meeting you guys and great having you all out for this tournament. We made this a good showing for a tourney that we were all afraid wasn't going to happen. John said we can assume 2 months or so for the next one...so figure somewhere between Jan and Feb. for the next one. Based on showing, I think MKII will be at the next tournament as well. Great games again to everyone, and thanks again for making this another awesome tournament.

I hope to see each and every person at NEC9 in December.
Match videos plex

Hopefully we can sort the controller issue out at the next one.

It was difficult playing without an analog for me personally [I should have been more prepared anyway]- and the fact that everyone had to re-config a controller every five minutes costed us alot of time.

I could care less though really, fun games and good games to everyone. Can't wait to do this again.

psh he won both!!!

barsovious, when I get my pc runnin again we're playing some kaillera...i need to get my beatings by the double comp winner.