What's new

Cast Your Injustice 2 Main

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
The DC Cinematic Universe is getting into full swing with a number of movies having been announced or scheduled such as The Flash, Aquaman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2 etc. With all the newly announced titles its very likely that we will see our favorite Injustice 2 characters appear on the big screen for the first time in the coming years! Who would be your first choice to bring your favorite character to life? Try to not only focus on looks but acting ability as well. Do they have the ability to fully realize the character the way you think they should?

Cheetah is my main and my number one pick to play her would be Charlize Theron (hopefully) in Wonder Woman 2. Theron is a phenomenal actress and could pull off both the human Barbara Ann Minerva and the villainous Cheetah. Also, her distinct facial features would translate well into the Cheetah form whether it be CGI or head to toe makeup (i'm 99% sure they's go with CGI).

What do you guys think? And who would you cast as your main?

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I have absolutely no friggin clue who my main character will be and I refuse to pick one until I have the game in my hands.

But! With that said, the Cheetah mention (OP) made me think of Rebecca Romijin-Stamos, who played Mystique waaaay back in the first X-Men film. See, you not only want a good actress, but one that can withstand hours upon hours in a chair, with people painting and gluing appliances onto her (no, not those appliances).

Rebecca would work. No star power anymore, but she'd get the job done.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
If Constantine is ever DLC, he'll be my main. Both in the DCEU and in Injustice, he NEEDS to be portrayed by Matt Ryan. The man has already appeared in his own show, in Arrow, in his new CW show and also voiced the character for the animated JLDark movie. He is the living embodiment of John Constantine and is a passionate fan of the character.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Supergirl needs to be played by The Khaleesi from Game of Thrones...Emily something.

Dr. Fate should be played by Stephen Lang. For that serious yet witty "I've seen and been through some shit." Protrayal.

Firestorm: The Ronnie version should be someone....meh.

Captain ATOM: Could easily be Stone Cold Steve Austin. He's got the frown and the military southern accent to make anything Atom says hold weight, plus he needs to be as big ass or bigger then Superman.

Shazam: Kid version could be Tom (New Spider-man) and actual Shazam could be a super jacked veraion of Tom Hardy.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
@SM StarGazer Emilia Clarke is khaleesi, and what about your main boy Spawn?!?!?!

@Dankster Morgan I feel like Joseph-Lovett Gordon could pull it off well, like it was so sick how they kinda made him Robin at the end of Dark Knight Returns, at least I think so anyways.

@CrazyFingers he is such a good actor man, one of my favs. Have you watched Sons of Anarchy? and pretty sure he played Hellboy? Which was dope.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
If Constantine is ever DLC, he'll be my main. Both in the DCEU and in Injustice, he NEEDS to be portrayed by Matt Ryan. The man has already appeared in his own show, in Arrow, in his new CW show and also voiced the character for the animated JLDark movie. He is the living embodiment of John Constantine and is a passionate fan of the character.
I could not agree with this more. I cannot imagine a better actor more suited to portraying Constantine than Matt Ryan. It was very saddening when Constantine the show was cancelled.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
@SM StarGazer Emilia Clarke is khaleesi, and what about your main boy Spawn?!?!?!

@Dankster Morgan I feel like Joseph-Lovett Gordon could pull it off well, like it was so sick how they kinda made him Robin at the end of Dark Knight Returns, at least I think so anyways.

@CrazyFingers he is such a good actor man, one of my favs. Have you watched Sons of Anarchy? and pretty sure he played Hellboy? Which was dope.
He's to old too be Damian, like the actor a lot tho

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Also I'm gonna main the Flash, and he already has an actor playing him, but I'm not sure I like the guy they've chosen, anyone else agree?

I'm pretty clueless about comic-lore so can someone tell me what Barry Allen (Flash) personality is meant to be like? Is he meant to be all anti-social and nerdy/geeky?

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Also I'm gonna main the Flash, and he already has an actor playing him, but I'm not sure I like the guy they've chosen, anyone else agree?

I'm pretty clueless about comic-lore so can someone tell me what Barry Allen (Flash) personality is meant to be like? Is he meant to be all anti-social and nerdy/geeky?
The actor from the CW show portrays Barry Allen well (in my opinion).

N00B

Noob
Whoever plays the characters, just stick to the original as max as you can. That's wrong to change the skin color, gender, orientation of original characters.

N00B

Noob
J'onn J'onzz AKA Martian Manhunter should be played by someone big 195-204 cm guy))
Wally West AKA the Flash should be played by some ginger with green eyes in the future Flash and DCCU related movies)) Also I hope there are would be recast in DCCU for Barry Allen in the future. Grant Gustin would be good for recast in DCCU, yeah he is not a blonde like comics Barry, but he is more canon than Ezra Miller IMO, but he needs a little buffs lol. He is too skinny))
Also maybe recast for Batman. Some young tall 188 cm brunete with blue eyes would be perfect Batman. Because TBH Batfleck is too old))

Come on NRS add Martian Manhunter in the Injuctice 2 please. And add Martian Manhunter in the JL 2 movie for kicking the Supes and Wonder woman's asses.

Last edited: