What's new

Tech - Hollywood Cassie Meterless Vortex

Ayane

Noob
So basically nutpunch has a ton of active and they fall into it at towards the end? Or is it just some cray NRS stuff where they gain more animation after they finally touch the ground?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
So basically nutpunch has a ton of active and they fall into it at towards the end? Or is it just some cray NRS stuff where they gain more animation after they finally touch the ground?
Kind of both.
Like in mk9 if skarley did 112 on the ground she's at +8 and if it hit in the air shed be at +12. It's basically the same rules as Knockdowns

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
It depends on the height you land the nutpunch, like MK9 Kabal/Skarlet. b1 nutpunch midscreen and 4 nutpunch in the corner is like +15 at max height.
did not know this, probably why i would try to do somthing after a nutpunch thinking its only +3 and getting re-comboed

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wtf is this lmao....
It's broke

So now you don't need meter to do her resets

I'm sure Jer and others will downplay hella more on twitter

Remember when Cassie players were complaining to me I didn't know what I was talking about when I said she had 50% combos like shady ....yep how'd that work out

Thank u gross for the Cassie real talk,
You're a smart man and u understand Cassie in the context of the game

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Do tall think this will be nerfed?
I mean she doesn't really need this and idk if it's intended, well in the context of the game it makes sense on why it works

The Magician

According to my sources...
It's broke

Remember when Cassie players were complaining to me I didn't know what I was talking about when I said she had 50% combos like shady ....yep how'd that work out

This should be nerfed, its like fluctuating frames on that Wolverine dive kick in Mvc3 IIRC

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
It's broke

I'm confused. Are you counting two different combos from a vortex as one 50% combo? Or what 50% are we talking about?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
It's broke

Whaaaaaaaaaaat. Im not downplaying this btw, considering it's insane. My downplaying may have been too much on twitter but im done with that. I can see her as top 5 after the recent stuff and other things I've been doing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Whaaaaaaaaaaat. Im not downplaying this btw, considering it's insane. My downplaying may have been too much on twitter but im done with that. I can see her as top 5 after the recent stuff and other things I've been doing.
She didn't just become top

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could have sworn I saw someone just jump out of the "vortex" (after nut punch) yesterday in ESL.
Unless it was an error on Lars side.
Does that still make it a true vortex though?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could have sworn I saw someone just jump out of the "vortex" (after nut punch) yesterday in ESL.
Unless it was an error on Lars side.
Does that still make it a true vortex though?
They didn't do the nut punch at the right height