What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage alternate costume - Workout gear

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
As an alternate costume, I'm cool with it.. Primary business, secondary pleasure.. Will mix in and out of both.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'd just like to point out that this(like a few of the characters in the achievement screenshots, one of them even uses one of the first screenshots released of D'Vorah) appears to be an older model.

Even in the latest gameplay of her that we've seen, her head is noticeably different than it was originally.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101

we should of got this costume and hairstyle! like where did they pull that ugly ass 80s workout alternate from.:DOGE

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Bullshit.
I can see a bit of a parallel with Johnny's MK9 Primary costume... but when you put that Cassie costume in a fight against anyone else in MK (that isn't wearing an alt like a ninja mime) it just looks utterly ridiculous.

Doesn't say... I'm here to protect earthrealm or participate in a tournament fight to the death.

It says it's gym time, lemme post on instagram!

Yeah...not a fan of this costume for her. It's like, I don't know, she needs more curves or something. It just looks weird overall.

Last edited:

Justice

Noob
I can see a bit of a parallel with Johnny's MK9 Primary costume... but when you put that Cassie costume in a fight against anyone else in MK (that isn't wearing an alt like a ninja mime) it just looks utterly ridiculous.

Doesn't say... I'm here to protect earthrealm or participate in a tournament fight to the death.

It says it's gym time, lemme post on instagram!
Cassie's a modern girl. She chews gum, kicks ass and posts on Instagram from her iPhone all at the same time ;)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Cassie's a modern girl. She chews gum, kicks ass and posts on Instagram from her iPhone all at the same time ;)
That fatality is fine, it's campy and hilarious like MK fatalities usually are...

I've never liked the goofy costumes though.

Good thing she posts from her iPhone then. Judging from MKX mobile, if it were Android her selfie might only get uploaded sometime next Tuesday. :(

It suppose to. It fits her personality. It represents her origins. I mean, she's baby Cage after all. And oppose to almost every other outfit in the game - it's not dark themed, which is a huge plus in my book.

Also, it doesn't look half as goofy as, let's say, Scorpion's MK9 primary costume.