What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage alternate costume - Workout gear

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It suppose to. It fits her personality. It represents her origins. I mean, she's baby Cage after all. And oppose to almost every other outfit in the game - it's not dark themed, which is a huge plus in my book.

Also, it doesn't look half as goofy as, let's say, Scorpion's MK9 primary costume.
MK9 scorpion costume shouldn't even be in MKX imo... (and in MK9, I preferred scorpion's alt costume over his primary)

And that's exactly why I don't like it... it doesn't fit (which you disagreed with earlier).

D

Deleted member 9158

It fits perfectly with her selfie fatality imo

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I can see a bit of a parallel with Johnny's MK9 Primary costume... but when you put that Cassie costume in a fight against anyone else in MK (that isn't wearing an alt like a ninja mime) it just looks utterly ridiculous.

Doesn't say... I'm here to protect earthrealm or participate in a tournament fight to the death.

It says it's gym time, lemme post on instagram!
So Cassie then

if i am correct, you can hear the mortal kombat techno song playing through her earphones when she takes them off before the intro dialogue. thanks NRS, who comes up with this kind of stuff :D?