What's new

Carnage (the Marvel super villain) should be a guest character in MK10

He'd be a super cool guest character. First off he fits the mood of MK perfectly (he looks like a moving mass of rotting flesh). He could have specials that consist of his limbs moving across screen (like Dhalsim) with hands transforming into axes (like in the comic books). I'm sure there would be many good ways to incorporate him.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Too bad that he is Marvel and there is only a small chance that WB can get the rights to use him.
Also he feels like an open combo system char imho. But would be badassery i love that character much.

NKZero

Noob
Marvel characters that would fit well imo:

Carnage
Magneto
Wolverine

If those three made it I would be the happiest guy alive.

Great that you thought of Carnage. He would fit perfectly...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Unfortunately since Marvel is owned by Disney idk how this would happen, you hardly see anything that bad in there comics anymore, let alone a game like MK. Also Capcom has rights to Marvel characters in video games. I think punisher would be a better character to put in though honestly (for marvel anyway). I would love to see Deathstroke or the Joker in MK above a lot of others, and since WB has access to those characters it would be easier.

Unfortunately since Marvel is owned by Disney idk how this would happen, you hardly see anything that bad in there comics anymore, let alone a game like MK. Also Capcom has rights to Marvel characters in video games. I think punisher would be a better character to put in though honestly (for marvel anyway). I would love to see Deathstroke or the Joker in MK above a lot of others, and since END has access to those characters it would be easier.
Yeah, I completely forgot about Marvel ownership. DC comics are more graphical and violent (hurray!), but I don't really like any of the heroes so much except for Red Hood and Poison Ivy.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
I always felt Carnage was an incredibly boring, generic villain that relied too heavily on the worst conventions of bad 90's comics.

It's only appropriate that he was flown to space and ripped in half (where he should have stayed...) by an even worse character. That said, given that WB has DC, an idea like this is about as unlikely as it gets.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I always felt Carnage was an incredibly boring, generic villain that relied too heavily on the worst conventions of bad 90's comics.

It's only appropriate that he was flown to space and ripped in half (where he should have stayed...) by an even worse character. That said, given that WB has DC, an idea like this is about as unlikely as it gets.
Bob deserved to die -_- I hated him.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I say no. I want a game that strictly is MK. We were promised that in MK9.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
If we're going to get a guest comic book character, it would probably be DC owned. A villain would also be a better chance, since WB would care less about them getting fatalitied.

So I would personally rally for Darkseid to make his long awaited return to skull crushing.

Designed similar to this appearance.