What's new

"Capcom players dominate the MK community", FChamp says congrats to KDZ in Gootecks interview

Rokay

hold that
Notice in the video how KDZ never calls himself a Capcom player. He called himself a Tri-state area player. FChump wishes he could level up.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
FChump is just trolling because he's a sore, salty fraud.

I'd like to see FChump play Injustice or MK. Everyone would body him. Doesn't matter what community.
he made it to top 32 in CEO in Injustice after about a week of playing, lol. He clearly didn't know what he was doing.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
MK will always be the ugly stepchild when compared to most Capcom games. We are forever in their shadows until We can prove with numbers and longevity that we are the best, but in the end who cares, we are all FGC, hell I see people at my locals playing Melty Blood and that's it and I don't make fun of them.

Jon Berg

Noob
MK will always be the ugly stepchild when compared to most Capcom games. We are forever in their shadows until We can prove with numbers and longevity that we are the best, but in the end who cares, we are all FGC, hell I see people at my locals playing Melty Blood and that's it and I don't make fun of them.

I think its less about numbers and longevity as it is the game. The game is just scrubby. NRS needs to make a masterpiece for the MK community to get its due.

Rokay

hold that
I see what FChump is doing. He wants "Capcom players" to be a thing so he can call himself one and piggyback off of good players.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
how the fuck is a game scrubby? a game might cater to so called 'scrubby' tactics, and too fucking bad. if all these players are 'scrubs' and playing a 'scrub game', and you are not a scrub, naturally you will beat all those scrubby players. if you can't, its not that the scrub force is too strong, its just that you suck dick. you literally just suck at the game and you dont want to learn. there were no scrubs in top 8, only great players. DJT REO and KDZ are just scrubs?

seriously please just stop, level up or shut up. if you dont wanna level up? shut the fuck up, dont play. if you don't wanna shut up? then fucking level up your game to back up your dumb mouth.

in the beginning of MK9 it was all WHAT A SCRUB GAME LOL SO STUPID NRS IS DUMB MKC ARE SCRUBS BLA BLA fucking bla. 3 years later we literally have the opposite "Let's go back to MK, that game obviously doesn't cater to scrubs because I like it and I'm not a scrub." Seriously suck my DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I see what FChump is doing. He wants "Capcom players" to be a thing so he can call himself one and piggyback off of good players.
I can't stand FChamp but this is the most ignorant thing that has been posted here. It's kinda hard to "piggyback" when you have accomplished what he has in AE and Marvel.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
how the fuck is a game scrubby? a game might cater to so called 'scrubby' tactics, and too fucking bad. if all these players are 'scrubs' and playing a 'scrub game', and you are not a scrub, naturally you will beat all those scrubby players. if you can't, its not that the scrub force is too strong, its just that you suck dick. you literally just suck at the game and you dont want to learn. there were no scrubs in top 8, only great players. DJT REO and KDZ are just scrubs?

seriously please just stop, level up or shut up. if you dont wanna level up? shut the fuck up, dont play. if you don't wanna shut up? then fucking level up your game to back up your dumb mouth.

in the beginning of MK9 it was all WHAT A SCRUB GAME LOL SO STUPID NRS IS DUMB MKC ARE SCRUBS BLA BLA fucking bla. 3 years later we literally have the opposite "Let's go back to MK, that game obviously doesn't cater to scrubs because I like it and I'm not a scrub." Seriously suck my DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
Damnit I just said Rokay had the most ignorant post in this thread and then you come along.

Rokay you been bumped down to 2nd now... sorry.

Rokay

hold that
I can't stand FChamp but this is the most ignorant thing that has been posted here. It's kinda hard to "piggyback" when you have accomplished what he has in AE and Marvel.

You can't stand because you're too busy kneeling in front of his dick. He has to piggyback now that he isn't winning. Past doesn't mean anything. Good players don't call themselves "Capcom players". They don't have to limit themselves like that.

Jon Berg

Noob

Well, people want to go back to MK because its just a very slight level of scrubby lower than Injustice. But then that leap to AE, whoah man. Massive.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Well, people want to go back to MK because its just a very slight level of scrubby lower than Injustice. But then that leap to AE, whoah man. Massive.

you can call a game what you like. scrubs will play. pros will play. the characteristic is dependent on the player. if you mean the skill ceiling is not as high as SF, maybe that is because SF4 has been around for YEARS and injustice has been around for 3 MONTHS. i dont need to tell you the game itself is still changing, and the gameplay will evolve with it. we already know that. not only that, but SF at evo receives THOUSANDS of players from around the world to compete and display their years of experience in the game.

in 5 years when injustice has had 3 more disc based instalments ft. balance patches, extra features and modes, characters, lets take a look at the evo 2015 grand finals and compare them to the vanilla SF evo.

Guys, FChamp is just saying that to try and get the Capcom community more hype about Injustice. He admitted to that in an interview.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
KDZ Is a well known SF player. Maybe some of you should get your facts straight lol

Also is this community filled with five year olds? Are the little babies about to cwy? Man up and stop taking everything he says seriously. He has said on multiple occasions that he does these things to create hype. This community asks for hype and then when they get it they cry. GTFO

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Ugly, annoying people generally need to be loud and talk trash to make themselves feel better. It's ok :)

KDZ Is a well known SF player. Maybe some of you should get your facts straight lol

Also is this community filled with five year olds? Are the little babies about to cwy? Man up and stop taking everything he says seriously. He has said on multiple occasions that he does these things to create hype. This community asks for hype and then when they get it they cry. GTFO
All I know is, the hype is good :). Also to the idiots who believe mk9 is a scrubby game, play me in sf4, guarantee I body yo asses in both.