What's new

Capcom makes it to WORLD STAR HIP HOP and generates millions of views

BRUTALITY

Banned
Yeah it was funny as fuck Lmao. I literally laughed out loud. I get what you saying, but I know you know where I'm coming from too.
I do know where you are coming from. As a white dude who grew up in the desert, I KNOW where you are coming. Where I'm coming from though, is that one does not need to be a Real OG Street Nigga From Da Trap On Dat Lean Wit Da Xan Gettin Dem Packs #Juug #Plug to understand.

My point is any normal human being who ever existed should not concern themselves with videogame beef unless they have time to waste and nothing better to fill their day.

I looove black street culture as it is represented in film and music though, dont get me wrong bro. This was some funny video game beef that I feel did not need to involve discussion on Race. It just so happened that race in this instance added to the comedy. Large handsome black man ONLINE WARRIOR vs scrawny whitebread nerd tournament player is great too.

Last edited:
I do know where you are coming from. As a white dude who grew up in the desert, I KNOW where you are coming. Where I'm coming from though, is that one does not need to be a Real OG Street Nigga From Da Trap On Dat Lean Wit Da Xan Gettin Dem Packs #Juug #Plug to understand.

My point is any normal human being who ever existed should not concern themselves with videogame beef unless they have time to waste and nothing better to fill their day.

I looove black street culture as it is represented in film and music though, dont get me wrong bro. This was some funny video game beef that I feel did not need to involve discussion on Race. It just so happened that race in this instance added to the comedy. Large handsome black man TOURNAMENT PLAYER vs scrawny whitebread nerd online warrior is great too.
you got the last part all mixed up.

LTG is the stay at home " I have better things to do then play in tournaments, like get pussy" player and viscant was the first marvel 3 evo champ and all around OG capcom player (this video took place way after his evo win in 2012)

BRUTALITY

Banned
you got the last part all mixed up.

LTG is the stay at home " I have better things to do then play in tournaments, like get pussy" player and viscant was the first marvel 3 evo champ and all around OG capcom player (this video took place way after his evo win in 2012)
my bad the black guys the online warrior, that established its still hilarious

d3v

SRK
Y'all just getting into this now? This was the talk of the west coast FGC ever since Valle announced it as a Grudge Match for WNF. Heck, even KBrad just flew in from the EC specifically for this. Heck, r/Kappa got a shit ton of memes just from this.

For those interested, the entire pop off starts at 7:30

Some of the images/memes found on r/Kappa

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Y'all just getting into this now? This was the talk of the west coast FGC ever since Valle announced it as a Grudge Match for WNF. Heck, even KBrad just flew in from the EC specifically for this. Heck, r/Kappa got a shit ton of memes just from this.

For those interested, the entire pop off starts at 7:30

Some of the images/memes found on r/Kappa

They even made akuma black to resemble black dsp, so racist.

Reactions: d3v

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
so this is how the fgc is going to break out into the mainstream... fuckin worldstar. wonder whats gonna happens when theres a video on worldstar that i happen to be somewhere in the background and how many comments will be about the "white nigga in the hot dog"

I$AAC

Noob