What's new

Question Cancelling in to Sonic Disruptor

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Why not?
Seems about as useful as the Sonic Disruptor itself, anyway..

idk about cancelling upup/downdown. if youre referring to db2, that move is useless.

df2 is an excellent move in both pushing them away and during pressure as it can be held for as long as you want for fakeouts/dash cancels. df2 (hold) dash forward or backwards

idk about cancelling upup/downdown. if youre referring to db2, that move is useless.

df2 is an excellent move in both pushing them away and during pressure as it can be held for as long as you want for fakeouts/dash cancels. df2 (hold) dash forward or backwards
I understand, I'm not questioning the relevance or effectiveness of the move, I'm just asking what is the reasoning behind NRS putting those inputs in as a cancelling into option.

When you get a chance, check the move list and read what it says, I'm just trying to make sense of it.

what does it look like? does he just do the sonic disruptor hold animation and then cancel it while standing in the same spot? that could actually be of some use...will test when i get home

what does it look like? does he just do the sonic disruptor hold animation and then cancel it while standing in the same spot? that could actually be of some use...will test when i get home
That's the thing I can't perform it or it won't let me.

I will quote you what it reads..."Cancel in to Sonic Disruptor by holding Triangle (2) and pressing down down"

Any ideas?

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Clearly it's meant to be used when someone jumps over you for a cross-up, right? Like Green Arrow's sky alert?
Can you combo out of it?