What's new

Question - A-List Cancelation Tech

So it's been a while since I've asked for some advice and here I am once again asking you guys for some advice. This time, it's for my Johnny Cage A-list cancelation tech. I need to reevaluate my cancels cause now

I've been told the max rep is 3 cancels. I'm not too sure if they can be performed when not on block but my tests have shown on block is possible. So now I ask fellow tym members who main JC what's a good combo string to use when doing 3 cancels? Get back at me

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
when i do 114 skc 114 and the opponent is crouchblocking the opponent can d1 before the second 1
Depends on who you're up against. S1 whiffs on all crouch blocking females except at like point blank so you need to use f3 to jail on them. This happens with some midget crouch blocking males too like scorpion. The solution is to use f3 to jail and/or condition them to block high with f2.

Thx for the help so guys sorry I haven't replied sooner been busy with work and sleep deprivation lol but I knew there was something I was missing appreciate the help sincerely