What's new

Question - Raiden Can you not combo into this brutality?

Cerebru

Noob
Ive come to notice that it is impossible to brutality your opponent using the Overload finish unless it is not performed in a combo? Interesting, if anyone else is confused me too. Takes all the excitement away NRS. BTW Displacer still needs a decent tele to overcome the lack of meter. I don't know something along the lines of not as good as tanya's but better the scorpion? IJS Round 2 does exist.

Vaiist

Noob
I'm confused, isn't that a Thunder God brutality? You also have to have performed a combo over 30% at some point during the match.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
No it just doesn't combo even in Thunder God. Its available in all variations.

Let me know if you need anything else

I'm confused, isn't that a Thunder God brutality? You also have to have performed a combo over 30% at some point during the match.

They've changed the requirement to 25%, and yes, it is Thunder God only. Dark Force is the one available in all variations.

Last edited:

Cerebru

Noob

They've changed the requirement to 25%, and yes, it is Thunder God only. Dark Force is the one available in all variations.

Thats not the one I was speaking of my apologies, they fixed the one I was referring too. Thanks.