What's new

Can you fuzzy low star screamer/whip n flip after Sindel's f21?

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
that condescending essay full of presumptions was a really poor use of your time

and it’s funny how you want to talk about my attitude and not the sad troll telling users they’re bad and to stop playing

You ain’t nobody sorry I had to break this to you both
I wish you best of luck in your game and in life, with such perception. I considered such response - I said, what I said case I cared at that moment. I dont, any more. FYI: dont measure everyone by your scale - internet would be the last place, I'd be looking for glorification.

And one more thing: "presumptuous" would be, if I said that you probably are a Harvard graduate and you are the size of Hulk Hogan.

All you have are strawman arguments, you can't argue against a single thing I've actually stated. And yeah I don't know how to block the mix because as we've discovered thanks to the actual helpful people in here (not you) it's not fuzzable. So keep making a fool of yourself, I love it.

And I could easily made a topic asking. A topic you have EASILY ignored instead crying in

Yeah it's 3 frames slower (congrats on finally looking it up) and she doesn't have a low launcher so why are you acting like the mix up level for Jade and Sindel is the same, it's not.

Yeah I stated a fact it's hard to react to in wifi, Jade with a slower overhead and no low launcher is not remotely the same.

"People in here are trying to help you"

Literally you:

"If you’re not good at the game, just say that lol. Just put the game away. You’re obviously have no idea what you’re talking about lol"

So helpful, nobody needs your help you've made it clear as day you're the one who knows nothing.

Keep swinging and missing though, the fact you're having a mental health breakdown cause someone is saying Sindel mix is a bit dumb, like, please actually reevaluate your whole life.

I wish you best of luck in your game and in life, with such perception. I considered such response - I said, what I said case I cared at that moment. I dont, any more. FYI: dont measure everyone by your scale - internet would be the last place, I'd be looking for glorification.

And one more thing: "presumptuous" would be, if I said that you probably are a Harvard graduate and you are the size of Hulk Hogan.
No presumptuous is you writing an entire essay calling me a noob when I've been a member since 2013, keep trying though.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Yeah it's 3 frames slower (congrats on finally looking it up) and she doesn't have a low launcher so why are you acting like the mix up level for Jade and Sindel is the same, it's not.

Yeah I stated a fact it's hard to react to in wifi, Jade with a slower overhead and no low launcher is not remotely the same.
I’ve literally argued every opinion you’ve said with actual facts.
Damn so Jade doesn’t have a 16f low that starts combos? The same string that indeed LAUNCHES in the corner? Wow I could’ve swore she did. Maybe I’m playing the wrong game.
No one is comparing the mix. I just pointed out that you are crying about Sindel’s OH/Low starters while blasting others for mentioning Jade’s, when the frame difference is barely noticeable.

Lol you’re just continuing to prove my point. The more you talk, the dumber you sound. Please continue lol

Last edited:
I’ve literally argued every opinion you’ve said with actual facts.
Damn so Jade doesn’t have a 16f low that starts combos? The same string that indeed LAUNCHES in the corner? Wow I could’ve swore she did. Maybe I’m playing the wrong game.
No one is comparing the mix. I just pointed out that you are crying about Sindel’s OH/Low starters while blasting others for mentioning Jade’s, when the frame difference is barely noticeable.

Lol you’re just continuing to prove my point. The more you talk, the dumber you sound. Please continue lol
Well you’re clearly not using facts given as you just said it doesn’t launch