What's new

Question Can we please refer to Z's moves NOT backwards?

Lol, what pedantic nerds are doing that? How unecessarily complicated.

It's all over the place in here. It's driving me bonkers. I'd even suggest they change the wiki (or at least provide "translations"), because the move names are self descriptive so you know what people are talking about.

I have to go "WTF is a Arataz Evid?" then read it backwards and go "Oh fucking dive kick".

And that's only because I know the move names are supposed to be backwards, if you don't know anything about the character, you have zero clue.

STORMS ?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
People that don't read dc or new to the game won't have a clue what that is.
I get it, but Zatanna is just such a cool character and it feels right to say her things backwards. Besides, I usually write the notation anyways so there's no confusion.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
It's all over the place in here. It's driving me bonkers. I'd even suggest they change the wiki (or at least provide "translations"), because the move names are self descriptive so you know what people are talking about.

I have to go "WTF is a Arataz Evid?" then read it backwards and go "Oh fucking dive kick".

And that's only because I know the move names are supposed to be backwards, if you don't know anything about the character, you have zero clue.

STORMS ?
lol wow

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
i agree but some people may not even know that her movelist is backward
i didnt
i blaim nrs for the stupidity

only problem i eva had with nrs
just dumb
nrs still my bitch tho just need to get a lil backhand real quick

then again its part of the character
just... gnikcuf tinmad

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Complicated character, complicated notation.

From a speaking standpoint, I like the backwards names, because it just seems authentic to me given that shes a powerful magician, but from a typing standpoint, it just seems stupid, and prone to spelling errors.

Also, this gif......I can't stop staring even with my fear of spiders. *shudders

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Trying to add "flavor" in the move list is retarded where it'd be much better appreciated and executed from the character herself. Does she even have unique character specific clash quotes? Can we please say "rings", "teleport", "dive kick", "fire kiss", etc?