What's new

Question Can we make a Reptile full punishment guide ?

What-a-Rush

Invaders must die !
it will be great to have a full guide about how you cant punish with a full combo ( or a special if it's not possible ) other characters moves . Example : Scorpion spear up close blocked /up close wiffed , fullscreen blocked /fullscreen wiffed . Liu Kang Fireball , Kung lao hat toss , Mileena teleport kick etc ..
what you guys think ? is it worth it ?

What-a-Rush

Invaders must die !
and who can make that list ? i still don't know how to punish some blocked/ wiffed moves but I'm sure that are many good/great reptile players that can help if they want .

Things like scorpions spear are pretty situational to where you are, if it was blocked or wiff and when the move was executed. Sometimes you can only get an elbow dash and other times you can whiff an elbow dash and go for a 321 bnb or JIP based on the situation.

What-a-Rush

Invaders must die !
ok , bnb , but will be helpfull to know exactly how to punish a blocked/ wiffed move . If you crouch blocked mileena teleport kick what can you do ? low poke en ffball ? how to punish kung lao wiffed teleport ?

ok , bnb , but will be helpfull to know exactly how to punish a blocked/ wiffed move . If you crouch blocked mileena teleport kick what can you do ? low poke en ffball ? how to punish kung lao wiffed teleport ?
I believe d1 EX Force Ball is the easiest way to punish Mileena's Ex tele kick, but I think you can do d1 32 force ball as well for no meter

Off any blocked slide go for a 321 bnb. Off any blocked dash go for a 321 bnb. Off any blocked special where they are in a ball form except mileena let them fall to the ground and go for a 321 bnb.