What's new

Can we get a DoA sub forum?

Enenra

Go to hell.
I am thinking I'll be getting DoA5 for my next fighter, and I don't really want to go to their forums. Ours are so much nicer. Can we get a DoA sub forum up in here?

Also, who else here is going to get it?

London Lust

Lagleena Player
I'm a DOA player since 2007, so I'll be getting DOA5 of course. But mostly just for Christie :p DOA5 doesn't really have a lot of players, even at the DOA sites, so the sub-forum might be pretty vacant.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I'm down I plan to play the hell out of DoA 5 plus if Tekken and KI get forums DoA should have one.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I dont see the reason why.................for now.

If the scene here grows, maybe. I just don't see hardly anyone really getting too excited for it around here tho.

London Lust

Lagleena Player
Rule of thumb: Don't go to the DOA community, they're not exactly the best bunch of people.

What I'm going to do when the game out is herpderp online with my overly high voice and Turtle Beach. The netcode better be good though.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
we should start a thread to find out how many ppl are interested in DoA 5 and then we'll know if it warrants it's on thread or not.

aj1701

Noob
hell even i am thinking of trying this game. if skullgirls can get a subforum i dont see why doa shouldnt. its at version 5 even.