What's new

Can We Do Something To Let NRS Know That We Want Revenant ON/OFF Toggle?

I'm surprised no one mentioned it's that way bc they are following the story. Nightwolf, Sindel, and Jade were all killed in 9 and became revenants. Makes sense to me.
Well yes and no. They were all Revenants for Mortal Kombat X, but they all had default non-Revenant skins. In fact, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana's primaries were "what-if" skins (what they'd look like 25 years later had they not died.

In Mortal Kombat 11, they generally started all the Revenant characters as primarily Revenant skins, yet their into dialogue and endings were all of their past, non-Revenant selves.

So yes, it's part of the story, but they haven't properly followed it. Personally, I think they should have consistently, but at least the skin options are overall there for both.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tbh this isnt a big deal for me, I tend to go by the outfit rather than revenant or alive. Like I prefer the sexier, slimmer oldschool looking outfits in both alive and undead form imo they just look better than the dressier ones she has.

I have a bigger issue with the amount of grinding just to unlock skins in this game. I love how with kabal though I can make him look like classic kabal dead or alive as well as mk 9 kabal with the masks.