What's new

Can we all share our IGAU 2 story mode theories?

GGA Max

Hey all,

As far as I know the story has not been leaked.

I'll be adding my theories in time but what are yours?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
First it's centered around Batman and co trying to deal with the society. Supergirl believes that Superman was wrongfully imprisoned so she breaks him out and joins the regime. Eventually she realizes he's evil and whatnot, joins up with Batman(as suggested by intro and clash dialogue in the beta). The society is dealt with and Brainiac becomes the problem. This draws all the neutral characters like Aquaman out to defend earth. It's then revealed that Batman is watching everyone and being too controlling, I believe Brainiac will use Batman's system as part of his attack. Now everyone hates everyone but has to work together to take out Brainiac. Superman will die but him and Supergirl combined will beat Brainiac.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
First it's centered around Batman and co trying to deal with the society. Supergirl believes that Superman was wrongfully imprisoned so she breaks him out and joins the regime. Eventually she realizes he's evil and whatnot, joins up with Batman(as suggested by intro and clash dialogue in the beta). The society is dealt with and Brainiac becomes the problem. This draws all the neutral characters like Aquaman out to defend earth. It's then revealed that Batman is watching everyone and being too controlling, I believe Brainiac will use Batman's system as part of his attack. Now everyone hates everyone but has to work together to take out Brainiac. Superman will die but him and Supergirl combined will beat Brainiac.
this is pretty much shown not to be the case in the trailer, she's telling Batman they need Superman to deal with Brainiac, who then goes approaches Superman and asks him about Brainiac

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
not story based bu to do with story ode, i have feeling with the different story paths/choices the game is apparently going to have, think they going to "make" us beat story twice, 1 path unlocks joker, 1 path brainiac

not story based bu to do with story ode, i have feeling with the different story paths/choices the game is apparently going to have, think they going to "make" us beat story twice, 1 path unlocks joker, 1 path brainiac
That would be sick, as long as Joker's resurrection make sense and is interesting in terms of the story.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
That would be sick, as long as Joker's resurrection make sense and is interesting in terms of the story.
imo no, no it wouldnt, already annoying for tournys in previous games unlocking shinnok etc for locals and such, dont want a double roadblock haha

Error

DF2+R2
Superman and Batman will make up in the end and make love, Batman will don a kryptonite condom (of course he has one, he's always prepared, it's the lore), finally relieving all of Superman's pent up rage completely rehabilitating him, but the act will give him penis cancer, causing him to die and become the new Spectre.

There was a leak actually. WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS!!!!!!

Apparently, Batman's mole in the society is none other than......Catwoman. Omg shocking!!! The leak also stated that Grodd finds out that Selina is the mole and murders her.